Bringing Out the Best in Your Child
We’ve partnered with KinderCare Education, the nation’s largest private provider of early childhood and school-age education and care, to bring our members the Champions, program for school-age kids. Whether your student is enrolled in distance learning, in-person learning, or a hybrid learning format, our after-school program offers the perfect solution for end of day care. With the Champions program, you can count on your child enjoying the safe engagement and rewarding interaction that so many kids are seeking right now.
- Open to school-aged kids. Perfect for everyone from little ones to soon-to-be teens.
- Drop-in hours are Monday-Friday between 2:00 pm–6:00 pm.
- Activities include project-based STEM and art, homework help, and social interaction in safe, age-specific pods. View a sample schedule here.
- The Champions program begins March 1 exclusively at Bay Club Carmel Valley for just $99/week
Is Your Student Interested in a Specific Sport? Enroll your child in our small group lessons for an additional $35/day for members*. All pods are divided by sport for a 90-minute session and we offer everything from tennis and aquatics, to dance and pickleball, and more!
Ready to Sign Up? Log in to Bay Club Connect and look for the After-School Programming option to get started.
* Discounts available for multiple lessons purchased per child.