Your Weekly Fremont Club Update: August 27, 2021
Summer’s sliding to the finish line, but there’s no slowing down in activities here at the Club. With new lessons to take and new leagues forming, there’s something for everyone. Join us this last weekend of August, and mark your calendars for our upcoming Labor Day events. We love having you around!
What’s coming up…
End of Summer BBQ: Saturday, August 28 from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Come join us on the pool deck for a last splash summer pool party. Burgers, Impossible plant-based burgers, hot dogs, ice cream, soda, lemonade, beer, and hard seltzer… We’ll see you there!
Labor Day BBQ: Monday, September 6 from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Celebrate Labor Day here at the Club! Be on the lookout for additional information as well as our special class schedule. Holiday hours will be 7:00 am-6:00 pm.
Group Exercise Highlights
- Saturdays at 10:15 am | Kickboxing with Katherine
- Sundays at 11:00 am | Bombay Jam with Tanvi
View the full lineup of Group Fitness classes and reserve your spot on Bay Club Connect.
EDGE Workouts Are Back
Our EDGE Performance program offers high-intensity, small-group workouts on the EDGE training turf for a low monthly fee. This month, we’re featuring EDGE Strength with Coach Dave, Mondays at 5:30 pm. Coming up in September, we’ll be offering EDGE Teen and EDGE Athletic Training. Come try a demo workout this Saturday, August 28 at 10:00 am.
On the Courts
- Warriors Basketball: We can’t wait to re-start this fun and popular juniors’ basketball program on Saturday, August 28. The program runs for 6 weeks. Contact Mimi at email@example.com for more information and to sign up.
- Adult Basketball League: Wednesdays from 6:00 pm-9:00 pm, starting September 1. Contact Mimi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up.
- Tennis Tournament Juniors Clinic: This high-impact training is designed to sharpen the skills of competitive Junior tennis players. Clinics will take place on Wednesdays. Tryouts are required. Contact Mimi at email@example.com for more information.
- Racquetball Drop-ins: Saturdays from 8:30 am-11:00 am.
- Pickleball Drop-ins: Saturdays from 10:30 am-12:30 pm. Check out our newly resurfaced court!
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Vaccinated individuals may not remove their masks except while actively engaged in water-based sports (e.g. swimming, swim lessons, diving) and other sports where masks create an imminent risk to health. Once the water-based sports activity is completed, they should resume wearing masks while circulating around the club until exiting the facility. For those individuals who are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a face covering. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Join the Bay Club Community
We are currently hiring for the following positions. Just reply to this email with the position you or someone you know may be interested in, or click here to view other listings and to apply.
- Part-time & Full-time Personal Trainers
- Full-time Operations Associate (Front Desk/Cafe/Fitness)
- Full-time & Part-time Childcare
- Full-time Facilities Technician
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Fremont
Updated August 27, 2021