Your Weekly Fremont Club Update: September 3, 2021
It’s Labor Day Weekend, and the Bay Club is the place to be! Join us as we say farewell to Summer and hello to Fall. Come celebrate by the pool, or perhaps play a friendly round of pickleball. It’s always exciting—the transition from one season to another—and the clubs will be buzzing with energy this weekend. Read on for all the details of what’s coming up in the days and weeks ahead.
What’s coming up…
Labor Day: Monday, September 6
Club Hours: 7:00 am-6:00 pm
Poolside BBQ: 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Childcare: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Café: 8:30 am-11:00 am
Modified Group Exercise Schedule:
- 8:00 am – Barre with Jackie
- 9:00 am – Aqua Fit with Elena
- 9:10 am – Brazilian Beats with Jackie
- 10:00 am – Vinyasa Yoga with Dolian
- 11:00 am – Mixxedfit with Javier
Group Exercise Highlights
- Saturdays at 10:15 am | Kickboxing with Katherine
- Sundays at 11:00 am | Bombay Jam with Tanvi
View the full lineup of Group Fitness classes and reserve your spot on Bay Club Connect.
Marissa Tries Golf
On the newest episode of our ongoing video series, Marissa Tries, our fearless VP of Brand Marketing dares to go where she has never gone before: a golf course! Pairing up for lessons with Golf Pro Alex Franklin, Marissa visits the lush greens of Bay Club StoneTree. Will she hit a hole-in-one? Tune in here to find out.
Court Sport Bookings
As a reminder, you can now book courts directly from Bay Club Connect. We’ve eliminated the step of having to sign in to Tennis Source, making the process quicker and more efficient! Reserve your court, invite a friend to join you, and register for racquet sport events—all from one place! You’ll also enjoy the more modern look/feel and easy-to-use interface. Click here to watch our how-to video.
EDGE Workouts Are Back
Our EDGE Performance program offers high-intensity, small-group workouts on the EDGE training turf for a low monthly fee. This month, we’re featuring EDGE Strength with Coach Dave, Mondays at 5:30 pm. Coming up this month, we’ll be offering EDGE Teen and EDGE Athletic Training.
On the Courts
- Warriors Basketball: We’re so excited to have begun this fun and popular juniors’ basketball program. The program runs for 6 weeks. Contact Mimi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up.
- Adult Basketball League: Now offered on Wednesdays from 6:00 pm-9:00 pm. Contact Mimi at email@example.com for more information and to sign up.
- Tennis Tournament Juniors Clinic: This high-impact training is designed to sharpen the skills of competitive Junior tennis players. Clinics will take place on Wednesdays. Tryouts are required. Contact Mimi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Racquetball Drop-ins: Saturdays from 8:30 am-11:00 am.
- Pickleball Drop-ins: Saturdays from 10:30 am-12:30 pm. Check out our newly resurfaced court!
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Christian at email@example.com for more information.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Vaccinated individuals may not remove their masks except while actively engaged in water-based sports (e.g. swimming, swim lessons, diving) and other sports where masks create an imminent risk to health. Once the water-based sports activity is completed, they should resume wearing masks while circulating around the club until exiting the facility. For those individuals who are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a face covering. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that our San Francisco locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect for SF County. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Join the Bay Club Community
We are currently hiring for the following positions. Just reply to this email with the position you or someone you know may be interested in, or click here to view other listings and to apply.
- Part-time & Full-time Personal Trainers
- Full-time Operations Associate (Front Desk/Cafe/Fitness)
- Full-time & Part-time Childcare
- Full-time Facilities Technician
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Fremont
Updated September 3, 2021