This Weekend at the Club: Fremont
The Bay Club has always been an escape for families, the spot to be for some feel-good fitness, and a place for a little friendly competition on the court. Enjoy some time outside of the house this weekend and join us at the Club! Read on for a little inspiration. We can’t wait to see you!
Your Weekend at a Glance
We’ve got something for everyone with our sports and fitness programming updates:
- Zumba with Dave: Saturday, May 1 at 9:00 am – Outdoor Court A
- Heated Yoga with Iko: Saturday, May 1 at 10:15 am – Heated Yoga Studio
- Group Power with Ryan: Saturday, May 1 at 11:30 am – Outdoor Court A
- YIN Yoga with Lori: Sunday, May 2 at 10:00 am – Eastwood Studio
- Bombay Jam with Tanvi: Sunday, May 2 at 11:00 am – Outdoor Court A
- Pick-up Basketball: Bring a friend for the Saturday morning fun!
- Parent-Tot Water Lessons: Quality time in the water with your baby – Saturday 9:00 am (fee-based)
- Pools & Lounge Seating: Practice physical distancing and enjoy time outdoors, no mask needed. Available on a first-come, first-served basis for families to enjoy.
NEW Classes Starting Next Week:
Core and More with Paige: Mondays at 8:45 am
- Aqua Fit with Michele: Mondays at 9:00 am
- Performance Cycle with Katherine: Mondays at 6:30 pm
- Cycling with Steven: Tuesdays at 8:00 am
- STRONG Nation with Olga: Tuesdays at 9:00 am
- ZUMBA with Kornelia: Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
- Road Ride with Steven (30-minute class): Wednesdays at 5:00 pm
- Barre Strong with Kornelia: Thursdays at 9:00 am
- Fusion Boot Camp with Kevin: Thursdays at 6:30 pm
- Kickboxing Xpress with Dave: Fridays at 9:15 am
- ZUMBA with Dave: Fridays at 10:00 am
We look forward to seeing you (and a guest!) on your next visit. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club Community.
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Fremont
Updated April 30, 2021