Important Updates from Your Club: Fremont
As you plan your next visit to the Club, you’ll be excited to hear that general club reservations are no longer required–so drop on in whenever you can and stay for as long as you want! We look forward to seeing you.
Locker rooms are open! We hope you’ve enjoyed having the convenience of these spaces available, and expect steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools to reopen this week.
More Club News
- Childcare is now open to ages 6 weeks and older
- Monday-Friday: 10:30 am-12:30 pm & 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am-12:30 pm
- Summer Kids Camp registration is now live in Bay Club Connect.
- Kids Multi-Sport Camp: June 7-August 13, Ages 4-8
- Youth Multi-Sport Camp: June 7-August 13, Ages 7+
- Tennis Camp: June 7-August 13, Ages 7+
- Basketball is open–Gym schedule is now posted!
- Masks are optional outdoors while practicing proper social distancing.
Specialty Classes Are Back!
This month, we’ll be hosting some fun classes with your favorite instructors. Here’s what we have lined up for this week:
- MixxedFit Spring Explosion with Javier on Wednesday, April 14 at 10:00 am
Featured Weekly Classes
- Mondays at 10:45 am: La Blast with William, Dancing with the Stars Pro
- Wednesdays at 8:00 am: Barre with Jacqueline
- Thursdays at 6:30 pm: Bombay Jam with Tanvi
- AquaFit Water Fitness Classes (Connect reservations required)
Fitness Training Is Back Indoors!
We are now hosting One-on-One and Small-Group Personal Training sessions indoors.
- Our new Elevate “Get Fit” session begins April 26! Reach out to Lead Coach Cheryl at email@example.com for more information on this 8-week program, and to register.
The Pools Are Open!
And here’s what’s happening this week:
- Aqua Fit water fitness classes:
- Wednesdays at 9:00 am
- Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Swim lessons–both Private, Group, and Parent/Tot!
- Swim Club-A year-round, developmental program for swimmers ages 8 to 18.
Reach out to Evalina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Before you go…
Just a reminder that reservations are not required to visit. Our expansive spaces and distanced equipment offer plenty of room to move around comfortably—and we have more than enough amenities to go around! However, we do recommend that you confirm your space in our more impacted group exercise classes through Bay Club Connect.
Our updated mask guidelines, in accordance with the department of health, are as follows: Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times unless you are actively exercising and practicing social distancing. When walking from one space to the next, your face covering must be worn.
While outdoors, masks are required when you are not able to maintain social distance from persons outside your household.
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club Community and we look forward to seeing you this week!
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Fremont
Updated April 12, 2021