Your Weekly Marin Campus Update: September 26, 2022
The end of September is here, but it’s not too late to make it a September to remember. Come relax with an evening of fine dining or get together with your favorite people to check out the latest events at the Club. Take advantage of all the endless ways to revitalize your body and mind at the Club this month.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Marin | Group Class Additions and Changes
- ABS | Mondays at 5:30 pm
- IGNITE with Dorette | Mondays at 6:00 pm
- IGNITE with Noel | Fridays at 9:15 am and 10:15 am
- With Maggie | Sundays at 8:00 am and 10:00 am
- New NIA Classes | Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 pm and Saturdays at 10:00 am
- NIA is a non-stop movement class that builds flexibility, mobility, endurance, and cardiovascular health.
- Have you tried our Small Group Pilates Reformer workouts? Limited to 3 participants. Cost: $35 per workout.
- Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:00 am
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 2:00 pm
- Thursdays and Fridays at 8:00 am
- Saturdays at 10:30 am
StoneTree Golf Club | Weekly Events
Sign up on ForeTees.
- StoneTree Senior Skins | Wednesdays at 10:00 am
- StoneTree Skins | Wednesdays at 1:00 pm
- StoneTree Ladies’ Group | Thursdays at 9:30 am
Bay Club Ross Valley | Friday Night Ping Pong
September 30 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Join us for some ping pong fun every Friday. All ages and skill levels are welcome. Questions? Email Michael.Delagnes@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Ross Valley | Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Course
Friday, September 30-Sunday, October 2
Get trained as a lifeguard while building valuable lifelong leadership skills. Learn to save lives, respond to emergencies with speed and confidence, and earn certifications that can lead to a rewarding career. Email Spencer.Dominy@bayclubs.com or call 415-521-0572 for class times and to sign up.
Bay Club Marin | Complimentary Fitness Session
In honor of Bay Club Marin’s 20th anniversary, we are offering a complimentary fitness session to the first 20 responders. To enjoy this gift, reach out to Linda.Morello@bayclubs.com with the subject line: Anniversary!
Bay Club Ross Valley | Swim Lessons
Interested in private swim lessons for you or your little swimmer? Our professional swim instructors are available to coach any age or skill level. Private and semi-private lessons are offered seven days a week. Click here for our new Private Lesson Request Form. Once you complete the form, a member of our team will contact you within 48 hours. Contact Spencer.Dominy@bayclubs.com for more information.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
StoneTree Golf Club | Complimentary Saturday Clinic
Saturday, October 1 | 10:00 am
Sign up on ForeTees.
Save the Dates
Bay Club Ross Valley | Aquatics Programming
Saturday, October 1-Friday, November 11
Check out the next six-week session of Aquatics Programming featuring Swim School, Swim Team, and Parent-Tot Classes. Space is limited. Sign up today on Bay Club Connect.
StoneTree Golf Club | Titlist Club Fitting
Wednesday, October 5
Sign up in ForeTees
Bay Club Marin | Dance with Romina
Friday, October 7 | 12:30 pm
StoneTree Golf Club | Aeration Week
The Club will be closed on Monday, October 17 and Tuesday, October 18.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Bay Club Marin | Team Updates
- Welcome back to Ronin.
- Welcome to our new trainer, Malek Banoun. Malek will begin IGNITE and personal training in October.
Bay Club Marin | Pool Area Closure
Thursday, September 29 | 2:00 pm-3:30 pm
The pool area will be temporarily closed for maintenance during this time.
Bay Club Marin | Women’s Steam Room
We are pleased to announce that the Women’s Steam Room has reopened and is now available for members to enjoy.
As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the September Club Life newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Vice President / General Manager