Your Weekly Marin Campus Update: October 1, 2021
It’s October! And autumn energy infuses the Bay Club everywhere you look: new group cardio classes that fit your workout style; fall special events for members only; tournaments, and so much more. Come participate in the fun; we can’t wait to see you this week.
Extended Club Hours
Effective today, October 1, Bay Club Ross Valley will have newly-extended Club hours:
Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-7:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00 am-7:00 pm
- Pickleball Drop-In | Bay Club Ross Valley | Sundays | 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- Ladies Rotation Doubles 2.5-3.0 and 3.5-4.0 | Bay Club Ross Valley | Mondays | 9:00 am-11:00am
- Squash Round Robin | Bay Club Marin | Mondays | 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Adult Beginners Tennis | Bay Club Ross Valley | Mondays | 5:30 pm-6:30 pm
- Zumba | Bay Club Marin | Thursdays | 12:15 pm-1:15 pm
- Yoga Sculpt | Bay Club Marin | Thursdays | 4:30 pm-5:20 pm
- Vinyasa Power Flow | Bay Club Marin | Fridays | 8:30 am-9:20 am
- Hatha Yoga | Bay Club Marin | Fridays | 9:30 am-10:45 am
- Cardio Barre | Bay Club Marin | Saturdays | 10:00 am-10:50 am
- Men’s Tennis Rotational Doubles 3.5/4.0 | Bay Club Ross Valley | Thursdays | 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. Clinics continue throughout the school year and vary by location. To view the schedule and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
- Multi-Sport Clinic | Tuesdays and Thursdays | $25 per day
- Squash Clinic | Mondays and Wednesdays | $25 per day
We are currently offering all members a complimentary New Member Assessment. If you’re interested or would like to purchase a package with one of our amazing trainers, email Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Court Sport Bookings
As a reminder, you can now book courts directly from Bay Club Connect. We’ve eliminated the step of having to sign in to Tennis Source, making the process quicker and more efficient! Reserve your court, invite a friend to join you, and register for racquet sport events—all from one place! You’ll also enjoy the more modern look/feel and easy-to-use interface. Click here to watch our how-to video.
Ever envisioned having your own personal, private locker at the Bay Club? A locker exclusively for your use only? Where you can stash your gear without toting it to and from home all the time? Well, now you can have one! We have Executive Lockers available on a month-to-month basis. For more information, please contact Nicole at email@example.com for details.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines
The Bay Club Company is proactively taking steps to help protect the health and safety of our members and associates. We will now require that all employees at each Club location provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or exception status by the end of September—and be 100% vaccinated by the end of October. This is in addition to complying with the below county mandate.
Per the latest County mandate, all individuals are required to wear masks while indoors at the club, except while eating or drinking, actively engaged in water-based sports (e.g. swimming, swim lessons, diving) and other sports where masks create an imminent risk to health. Once water-based sport activity is completed, they should continue to wear masks in the club until exiting the facility. Please also note that our San Francisco and Walnut Creek locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policies that have gone into effect for SF and Contra Costa counties. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Senior Vice President
Updated October 1, 2021