Your Weekly Marin Campus Update: October 3, 2022
We made it to October, and we’ve got frightful delights and more in store for the whole family at the Club! From Halloween to football season and new fitness classes—get ready for seasonal fun all month long. Come dressed in your best costume, check out one of our spooktacular events, and enjoy the fall festivities.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Marin | Fitness Classes
See the full schedule and sign up on Bay Club Connect.
- Check out the latest session of IGNITE, our signature challenge workout that combines cardio equipment and strength moves.
- Calling all cyclists! Jessica, Lisa, Meg, Leslie, Maggie, Noel, and Jodi are back to take you on a new cycle workout.
- Have you tried our Small Group Pilates Reformer workouts? Limited to 3 participants. Cost: $35 per workout.
- Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:00 am
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 2:00 pm
- Thursdays and Fridays at 8:00 am
- Saturdays at 10:30 am
- We are offering complimentary InBody Assessments, which include a fitness session with one of our professional trainers, to the first FIVE responders. Schedule an assessment today by emailing Morello@bayclubs.comwith the subject line: InBody.
StoneTree Golf Club | Titleist Club Fitting
Wednesday, October 5 | 10:00 am-3:00 pm
Come test out Titleist’s new product line with a professional fitter on the Driving Range. Hurry—space is limited. Sign up on ForeTees.
StoneTree Golf Club | Weekly Events
Sign up on ForeTees.
- StoneTree Senior Skins | Wednesdays at 10:00 am
- StoneTree Skins | Wednesdays at 1:00 pm
- StoneTree Ladies’ Group | Thursdays at 9:30 am
Bay Club Marin | Dance with Romina
Friday, October 7 | 12:30 pm
Bay Club Marin | Childcare
Childcare events for October are now live on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Ross Valley | After-school Clinics
Our after-school clinics are now live. Swim team, swim school, parent/tot, and junior academy tennis are all open for enrollment. Limited space is available. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Marin | Saturday Classes
Saturday, October 8
Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
- Pilates Mat with Hong Bin Sun (Susan) | 9:30 am
- NIA with Tanja | 10:00 am
- Power Flow Vinyasa with Yonit | 10:30 am
Save the Dates
Bay Club Ross Valley | Hocus Pocus 2 Movie Night
October 15 | 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
Get into the Halloween spirit and join us under the stars for a family-friendly movie night with a viewing of Hocus Pocus 2. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Marin | Pink PUMP Cardio Kickboxing with Robyn
Monday, October 10 | 9:15 am
Come dressed in PINK to show your support and raise funds for breast cancer awareness. There will be a raffle for prizes by Athleta. Donations are welcome and encouraged.
StoneTree Golf Club | Columbus Day
The Club will be open on Monday, October 10 and closed Tuesday, October 11.
Bay Club Marin | Slime Making Party
Sunday, October 16 | 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Bring your kids to the Club for a Halloween-themed slime-making party as they create two different types of slime. Open to both members and non-members. Ages 5-12 years old.
StoneTree Golf Club | Aeration Week
The Club will be closed on Monday, October 17 and Tuesday, October 18.
Bay Club Marin | Kids’ Night Out: Halloween Fun
Saturday, October 22 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Drop off your kids for an evening of Halloween fun as they create cute crafts, participate in a costume contest, and enjoy a pizza dinner and movie. Maximum capacity of 15 participants. Ages 4-10 years.
Personnel and Operations Updates
Bay Club Ross Valley | New Club Hours
Club hours change starting Saturday, October 15.
- Monday-Friday, 6:00 am-7:00 pm
- Saturdays-Sundays, 7:00 am-7:00 pm
Bay Club Marin | Personal Training Team Updates
Welcome to the new members of our personal training team, Maria Molina and Malek Banoun. Maria is available Tuesday through Friday afternoons and Saturdays. Malek is available Monday through Friday mornings and Sundays. Personal training slots fill quickly, so contact Linda.Morello@bayclubs.com to schedule a session today.
As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the October Club Life Newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Vice President / General Manager