Your Weekly Marin Campus Update: October 13, 2021
Whether you’re pumpkin patch exploring this weekend or hiking where the leaves are red and gold, don’t forget that the Clubs are action-packed with Fall festivities. Check out our latest events and newest exercise class adds. We can’t wait to see you around!
Saturday, October 16 Programming Highlights
- New! Core Fusion with Kara | Bay Club Marin | Saturday| 9:00 am-9:50 am
- Meet the Trainer with Lauren | Bay Club Marin | Saturday | 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- Rhythm Ride with Jessica | Bay Club Ross Valley | Saturday | 9:15 am-10:05 am
- New! Cardio Barre | Bay Club Marin | Saturday | 10:00 am-10:50 am
- New! TRX Bootcamp with Leslie | Bay Club Marin | Saturday | 10:00 am-10:50 am
- Performance Cycle with Meg | Bay Club Ross Valley | Saturday | 10:15 am-11:05 am
- Athletic Conditioning with Meg | Bay Club Ross Valley | Saturday | 11:15 am-12:05 am
- New! Ballet Fusion | Bay Club Marin | Saturday | 11:00 am-11:50 am
- Tim Mahoney Swing Clinic | Bay Club StoneTree | Saturday | 12:30 pm-2:00 pm
- Tennis Meet and Greet: Evaluations | Bay Club Ross Valley | Saturday | 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
Sunday, October 17 Programming Highlights
- Vinyasa Flow | Bay Club Ross Valley | Sunday | 8:00 am-8:50 am
- Tabata with Maggie | Bay Club Marin | Sunday | 9:00 am-9:50 am
- New! Cardio Barre | Bay Club Marin | Sunday | 9:00 am-9:50 am
- Meet the Trainer with Patrick | Bay Club Ross Valley | Sunday | 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- Yoga Sculpt with Kara | Bay Club Marin | Sunday | 10:00 am-10:50 am
- Pickleball Drop-In | Bay Club Ross Valley | Sunday| 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- Parent-Tot Swim Class | Bay Club Ross Valley | Sunday | 11:00 am-11:30 am
- Adult Beginner Pickleball | Bay Club Ross Valley | Sunday | 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. Clinics continue throughout the school year and vary by location. To view the schedule and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
- Multi-Sport Clinic | Tuesdays and Thursdays | $25 per day
- Squash Clinic | Mondays and Wednesdays | $25 per day
In addition to our after-school programs listed above, we will be launching a new small group personal training program designed for athletes who want to improve their athletic performance. Elevate your game with a series of progressive workouts that will push you to exceed your current limitations. Come back next season stronger, faster, more agile, and ready to dust your opponents! Space is limited, so reserve your spot today by contacting Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strength Skillz | Tuesdays and Thursdays | 4:30 pm-6:00 pm | Ages 13-19 | $280 for a 4-week session
Daily and weekly offerings are also available.
Meet the Trainer Weekend
Interested in learning more about personal training or have questions about equipment? Reserve a space to meet with one of our highly qualified trainers. Spaces are limited for both Bay Club Marin and Ross Valley. Please contact Kristina at email@example.com to RSVP.
We are currently offering all members a complimentary New Member Assessment. If you’re interested or would like to purchase a package with one of our amazing trainers, email Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Court Sport Bookings
As a reminder, you can now book courts directly from Bay Club Connect. We’ve eliminated the step of having to sign in to Tennis Source, making the process quicker and more efficient! Reserve your court, invite a friend to join you, and register for racquet sport events—all from one place! You’ll also enjoy the more modern look/feel and easy-to-use interface. Click here to watch our how-to video.
Ever envisioned having your own personal, private locker at the Bay Club? A locker exclusively for your use only? Where you can stash your gear without toting it to and from home all the time? Well, now you can have one! We have Executive Lockers available on a month-to-month basis. For more information, please contact Nicole at email@example.com for details.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Senior Vice President
Updated October 13, 2021