Your Weekly Marin Campus Update: November 1, 2021
It’s November! We have officially entered the holiday season, and we can’t wait to welcome many new and returning members to our clubs in the months ahead. If you ate too much Halloween candy over the weekend, never fear—we have inspiring group exercise classes and yoga to help get you back on track. And now on to our fantastic Fall programming for this first week of November.
Bay Club Perks
Last month, we announced the debut of Bay Clubs Perks—rewards exclusively for our members. And here we go: with one of the hottest Italian-made luxury sunglass brands that will definitely electrify your winter. Now through November 30, take 30% off all online purchases at ELECTRIC. Bold shapes in vivid prints and colors define these shades and snow goggles, while melanin-infused, polarized lenses help protect your eyes. Just enter promo code: BAYCLUB2130 at check-out. No restrictions. Shop here!
This Week’s Programming Highlights
Welcoming new master instructor Scotty Jacobs teaching Rhythm Ride on Mondays at 6:00 pm. In addition to Scotty, we welcome our newest personal trainer, Patrick Chang. Patrick will be taking on new personal trainer clients as well as training teen athletes. Email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal training session today!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 13, from 8:00 am-9:15 am at Bay Club Marin where we’ll be showcasing 3 classes back-to-back-to-back to kickstart your weekend. Join us for Intro to Cycle, IGNITE, and Candle Lit Yoga. We’ll have some sips and treats available after class; please RSVP through Bay Club Connect.
The Return of Reformer Classes
We are excited to announce that Pilates Reformer classes will return to Marin in November. Interested in private sessions or more information on classes? Email Kristina at email@example.com.
4×4 Basketball Tournament at Bay Club Marin
Every Wednesday night from 7:00 pm -8:30 pm, you can join your friends for a tournament-style basketball run at Bay Club Marin. This will include playoffs and championship game. Bring a reversible or a light & dark shirt/jersey. $20 per member and $25 per guest. RSVP to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday Group Fitness Highlights
Pure Strength | Bay Club Marin | 8:00 am-8:50 am
- Core Fusion with Kara | Bay Club Marin | 9:00 am-9:50 am
- MyRide with Leslie | Bay Club Marin |9:00 am -9:50 am
- New! TRX Bootcamp with Meg | Bay Club Marin | 9:00 am-9:50 am
- New! TRX Bootcamp with Leslie | Bay Club Marin | 10:00 am-10:50 am
- Performance Cycle with Meg | Bay Club Ross Valley | 10:15 am-11:05 am
- Cardio Barre with Kara | Bay Club Marin | 10:00 am-10:50 am
- Mixed Doubles Mixer | Bay Club Ross Valley | 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
Sunday Group Fitness Highlights
5×5 Pickup Basketball | Bay Club Marin | 8:00 am
- Vinyasa Flow | Bay Club Ross Valley | 8:00 am-8:50 am
- Tabata with Maggie | Bay Club Marin | 9:00 am-9:50 am
- New! Pure Strength with Yonit | Bay Club Marin | 10:00 am-10:50 am
- Pickleball Drop-In | Bay Club Ross Valley | 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- Athletic Conditioning with Yonit | Bay Club Marin | 11:00 am-11:50 am
- Parent-Tot Swim Class | Bay Club Ross Valley | 11:00 am-11:30 am
Adult Beginner Pickleball | Bay Club Ross Valley |12:00 pm -1:00 pm
As a reminder, we’ll soon be adding six permanent Pickleball courts to enjoy at Bay Club Ross Valley! With rain in the forecast, the project has been delayed for just a bit, and we’ll let you know as soon as we have our rescheduled dates. In anticipation of the project, the outdoor fitness center has been relocated to the basketball court. Thank you for your patience.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Senior Vice President
Updated November 1, 2021