Your Weekly Marin Campus Update: November 7, 2022
As the first week of November comes to a close, we’ve got so much to look forward to for the rest of the month. From family-friendly programming to sports leagues to football watch parties and beyond, you’re sure to have a blast here at the Bay Club.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Childcare at Bay Club Marin
- Monday, November 7: We are starting our afternoon childcare! Monday-Thursday Play Club will be open from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm and Fridays we will be open 4:00 pm-6:00 pm. We are so excited to open this and can’t wait to see you all here. We have recently opened up more spaces and extended our morning hours until 1:00 pm as well. Sign up for our upcoming childcare events on Bay Club Connect.
- Friday, November 11: Veterans Day Half Day Camp from 9:00 am-1:00 pm. For kids ages 3-10 years. Sign up on Bay Club Connect. SCHOOL’S OUT! Bring your kids to Bay Club for a single day camp session. We will craft, play games, and have some indoor fun. Please pack lunch. A snack will be provided by us! Non-members are welcome.
- Saturday, November 12: Kids Painting Fun from 2:00 pm-5:00 pm. 3-10 years old. Sign up on Bay Club Connect. Let’s get messy! Come join us at Bay Club for some fun, we will be painting the afternoon away with our friends. We will provide paint, paintbrushes, and 2 canvases for your child. A snack and juice box are provided! Non-members are welcome.
Bay Club Marin | New Fitness Classes
- New Classes at Bay Club Marin GX Schedule:
- Wednesday 6:15 am Cycle with Jodi (new time!)
- Wednesday 7:15 am Ignite Noel (1st class November 9)
- Wednesday 8:15 am Cycle with Noel (November 9)
- Thursdays, 7:45 am Cycle with Leslie
Bay Club Marin | Glute Workout
Looking for the ultimate GLUTE workout? Meet our new trainer Isabela, an expert in her field. Isabela is offering 25minute complimentary sessions for the first 5 members replying to Linda.Morello@bayclubs.com with title: GLUTES
Bay Club Marin | Ski Training
Our resident SKI expert, Patrick Caron, is once again offering his specialized ski training workshop. For more information contact Linda.Morello@bayclubs.com for dates, times, and pricing. Patrick has also opened up his training schedule Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday mid-day.
Bay Club Ross Valley
Kids Afterschool Tennis and Aquatics Programs are live! Sign up on Bay Club Connect today!
- Adult Beginner Clinic | Tuesdays & Thursdays | 11:00 am-12:30 pm (New!) Interested in swimming for fun or exercise but still need to learn the basics? Our Adult Beginner Clinic can help you reach your goals & maximize your potential in the water. CWG: $60/wk | Executive Club North Bay: $75/wk. Email email@example.com sign-up.
- Masters Swim | Mondays & Wednesdays | 11:00 am-12:30 pm Tired of swimming solo? Want a variety of workouts to push yourself? Our Masters Swim group offers just that, plus: camaraderie and new friends – valuable benefits of swimming regularly with a group! Club West Gold Members ONLY Please (Complimentary!)
- Adult Private Swim Lessons: Whether it’s your first time in the water, you’re a regular lap swimmer, or even a triathlete looking for their edge, our Adult Private Lessons, led by our experienced & talented instructors, can help you reach your goals and feel comfortable
What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Ross Valley
- Saturday, November 12: Pickleball “Bump and Split” Doubles pickleball games with winners moving up a court and losers moving down a court. Players will then rotate partners. Games will be timed with rotation after time limit. Max 24 players. Intermediate 3.0 – Advanced 4.0+ All Ages. Register on Bay Club Connect!
- Sunday, November 13: Fireside S’mores Join us for some delicious s’mores! Available for Club West Members. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Fitness at Bay Club Marin
- Saturday includes 9:30 am Mat with Susan, 10:30 am Small Group Reformer ($35) with Susan, and 10:00 am
- NIA (just fun movement, flowing, gentle, easy on your joints but challenging to your cardio needs)
- 11:15 am Zumba with Michelle Friday, November 11 and/or 18; 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Small Group Training with Malek: Learn fitness basics with Malek that will advance you toward achieving your fitness goals. Limited to 8 participants. Fee is $50.
Save the Date
Pickleball Adult Intermediate Clinic
Tuesday, 9:00 am-10:30 am | 90 minutes
Skills and drills group clinic for those who want to improve their game. Must know basic rules and have some experience of playing matches. Register on Bay Club Connect. $20 Club West Members. Instructor: Courtney Patterson
Pickleball Ladder Play
Tuesdays, 10:30 am-12:00 pm | 90 minutes
All levels welcome to play 6 games in 90 minutes in a ladder format. If you have a Dynamic Universal Pickleball Rating (DUPR), you will continue to build it. If you don’t have a rating, you will have one after you play in 2 of these events. Register on Bay Club Connect. $20 Club West Members
Please create a profile here on the DUPR site.
Live Ball 4.0+ (Advanced) Tennis Clinic
Thursdays 11:00 am-12:00 pm
$20 Club West/$40 Executive North Bay
Fast-paced king and queen of the court style drills are meant to be competitive, fun, and improve your game. Non-stop gameplay led by a pro. Club West members $20, Executive North Bay $40, 24-hour cancellation policy, billed for the clinic if canceled less than 24 hours before the start of class. Register on Bay Club Connect.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Golf at StoneTree: Daylight Saving Time occurred Saturday Night, November 5, starting on Sunday, November 6th, guest passes, and golf rounds are able to be used after 12:00 pm (noon).
November 24th: Thanksgiving Scramble | 8:00 am Shotgun Start
- Sign up via ForeTeesEvents page
- Sign up a foursome (yourself and 3 others)
- $25 for Sapphire, Diamond, and Platinum
- $75 for Gold, North Bay, Guests
Black Friday Putting Contest
Friday, November 25th | 7:00 am-5:00 pm
Come into the Pro Shop for a putting contest to win discounts on retail! No signup is needed, just walk into the Pro Shop!
Fitness at Bay Club Marin
Wednesday, November 23 | 9:15 am
Gratitude Ride with Jessica Thursday, November 24 is our Gratitude Day of Classes, starting at 7:00 am and running through noontime. Join us for challenging workouts and heartfelt gratitude for your support. There will be thank-you notes available for members to share what they are thankful for this past year.
Bay Club Childcare
Monday, November 21-Wednesday, November 23:
Fall Break Camp from 9:00 am-1:00 pm. 3-10 years old. Sign up on Bay Club Connect. We are offering single-day camps to keep your kids moving and having fun while their school is closed. A snack will be provided. Please send your child with a packed lunch. Non-members are welcome!
Friday, November 25:
Pj’s and a Movie from 9:00 am-12:00 pm. 3-10 years old. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Drop your children off at the Kids Space for a few hours of fun while you go out and get your Black Friday shopping done. Unlike our regular childcare program, you can drop off your child for 3 hours and leave our facility! Please bring snacks and drinks for your kids. Non-members are welcome. Any Questions Please Call Direct Line: Play Club (415)-945-3020
Bay Club Ross Valley:
Black Friday Turkey Splash | November 25th | Ross Valley Pool
Cool off with a dip in the pool after your Thanksgiving feast! Join us on Black Friday for a swim to start your holiday season off right. Coaches will be on deck with a fun workout. 18+ and All experience levels welcome.
Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid Training
Learn to save lives and respond to first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children, and infants with speed and confidence. A certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years is given upon successful completion of this course.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life Newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Vice President / General Manager