Your Weekly Marin Campus Update: November 16, 2021
Are you feeling the holiday season vibe yet? We sure are, and can’t wait to share it with you! Come check out our Thanksgiving-themed events this week and next as we gear up for the first big holiday weekend. And there’s no slowing down in the variety of exercise options—new group classes are in abundance. Try them out!
Thanksgiving Hours | Thursday, November 25
Marin | 6:00 am-2:00 pm
Ross Valley | 6:00 am-2:00 pm
StoneTree | 7:00 am-2:00 pm
This Week’s Programming Highlights
49ers vs Rams: Marin Happy Hour
Head to the lobby after your workout this evening, November 15, at 5:00 pm, for Monday Night Football! Enjoy complimentary sips and treats. Don’t forget to wear your jersey and root for your team.
Turkey Burn Cycle Classes
Get ready to feel the burn! Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 20, for our “Pre-Turkey Burn” class at 10:00 am. We’ll climb through hills and complete intervals in preparation for our annual Turkey Burn on November 25 at 10:00 am. Registration is open and spaces are limited. Please sign up in Bay Club Connect.
Fit Tennis Turkey Trot
Register on Connect for a special “Fit Turkey Tennis” class, filled with games and drills to help you earn those calories at your Thanksgiving feast. Classes are Monday, November 22 at 12:00 pm and Wednesday, November 24 at 9:00 am.
Beksan Trunk Show
Make this Thursday morning more festive! Join us at Bay Club Marin on November 18 at 8:00 am for a pre-holiday trunk show. Check out the jewelry, scarves, and other accessories.
Pilates Reformer Classes are Back
Sign up on Bay Club Connect and reserve your reformer today! Classes are $35 per session with limited availability.
- Wednesday, November 17: 10:15 am and 2:00 pm
- Thursday, November 18: 8:00 am and 9:00 am
- Saturday, November 20: 10:00 am and 11:00 am
Mark Your Calander for our “Twelve Days of Fit-Mas Challenge”
Our last challenge of the year is headed to Marin on December 1. Registration begins Saturday, November 20. Stay tuned for more details.
Register on Foretees for your spot in our Thanksgiving Eve Skins Game or Thanksgiving Day Scramble!
Saturday Group Fitness Highlights
New! Vinyasa Yoga with Lori | Bay Club Marin | 8:00 am
Pure Strength | Bay Club Marin | 8:00 am
- MyRide with Leslie | Bay Club Marin | 9:00 am
- New! TRX Bootcamp with Meg | Bay Club Marin | 9:00 am
- Core Fusion with Kara | Bay Club Marin | 9:30 am
- New! TRX Bootcamp with Leslie | Bay Club Marin | 10:00 am
- New! Athletic Conditioning Cycle + Strength with Meg | Bay Club Marin | 10:00 am
- Cardio Barre with Kara | Bay Club Marin | 10:30 am
Sunday Group Fitness Highlights
New! Performance Cycle with Jodi | Bay Club Marin | 8:00 am
5×5 Pickup Basketball | Bay Club Marin | 8:00 am
- Vinyasa Flow with Yonit | Bay Club Marin | 8:30 am
- New! Rhythm Ride with Jessica | Bay Club Marin | 9:00 am
- Tabata with Maggie | Bay Club Marin | 9:00 am
- New! Pure Strength with Yonit | Bay Club Marin | 10:00 am
- Pickleball Drop-In | Bay Club Ross Valley | 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- Athletic Conditioning with Yonit | Bay Club Marin | 11:00 am
- Parent-Tot Swim Class | Bay Club Ross Valley | 11:00 am
Adult Beginner Pickleball | Bay Club Ross Valley |12:00 pm
Bay Club Perks
Last month, we announced the debut of Bay Club Perks—rewards exclusively for our members. And here we go: with Italian-made luxury eyewear to electrify your winter. Now through November 30, take 30% off all online purchases at ELECTRIC. Bold shapes in vivid prints and colors define these shades and snow goggles, while melanin-infused, polarized lenses help protect your eyes. Just enter promo code: BAYCLUB2130 at check-out. Shop here!
Special Training Offer
If you’re new to personal training, we invite you to book a complimentary session* with one of our expert trainers to complete an assessment, review your goals, and create a fitness plan. And best of all, it’s on us! But hurry, you only have until November 30 to take advantage of this offer. Ready to get started? Simply click here to get in touch with our fitness team.
Locker Room Reminder
If you love it, don’t leave it! With daylight savings behind us and the holiday season coming into full swing, our lives are busier than ever. With that, theft in shopping malls and in the clubs tends to rise. Theft can happen in a matter of seconds and we must all do our part to protect ourselves and our belongings. Be aware of your surroundings and don’t leave your belongings exposed or unattended. Please alert management of anything unusual. The club will have extra staffing in place both at club entrances and within the locker rooms to assist. Please help us help you and stay alert.
– Do not share your locker digital code
– When entering your code, cover it so others cannot see the code
– Ensure that your locker is locked and secure, do not just place your items in an unlocked locker
– Do not bring valuables to the club or leave in your vehicle during your visit
– If you see anything suspicious, alert club staff
If you know anyone interested in joining our team, let us know! We’re hiring Personal Trainers, Childcare Associates, and Operations Associates. For more information, please contact Trisha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Senior Vice President
Updated November 8, 2021