Your Weekly Marin Update: August 20, 2021
We hope you’ve made some wonderful memories this summer here at the Club: swimming, sunning, doing yoga, dancing Zumba. Join us for more of the activities you love while the summer season moves into its final stretch. And get ready for more great programming this fall! We can’t wait to see you around the Club this week.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Bay Club Marin
- Saturday, August 21 | Hot Core Fusion at 9:00 am
- Saturday, August 21 | Athletic Conditioning at 11:00 am
- Monday, August 23 | Squash Round Robin at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 24 | New! Barre-less Barre at 8:15 am
- Tuesday, August 24 | New! Hot Yoga Sculpt at 4:30 pm
- Thursday, August 26 | New! HIITBox at 9:15 am
- Friday, August 27 | IGNITE Full-Body at 12:30 pm
Bay Club Ross Valley
- Saturday, August 21 | Wild WIBIT Pool Party at 3:30 pm
- Monday, August 23 | Adult Beginners’ Tennis Clinic at 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 24 | Kickstart Tennis at 9:00 am
- Tuesday, August 24 | Fireside Yoga at 5:30 am
- Wednesday, August 25 | Drop-In Pickleball at 10:15 am
- Wednesday, August 25 | Swim Team Tryouts at 6:40 am
- Friday, August 27 | Pickleball Drop-In at 10:30 am
StoneTree Golf Course
- Sunday, August 22 | Blackpoint Championship
- Thursday, August 26 | Thursday Ladies at 9:20 am
- Friday, August 27 | Couples’ Open Play at 11:00 am
Junior Academy Tennis
Junior Academy Tennis classes begin Monday, August 23 at Bay Club Ross Valley. Members can register through Bay Club Connect. For more information, please contact Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel strong in every season! We are currently offering single, 4-, 12- and 24-session packages with our professional trainers so you can enjoy all that summer and autumn have in store. Contact Kristina at email@example.com for information.
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you’re tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club, you’re in luck; Lockers are available to rent on a month-to-month basis for a nominal fee. Contact Marcel at email@example.com for details.
We are hiring personal trainers, operations associates, and customer service associates. Visit us at bayclubs.com/careers or reply to this email for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Senior Vice President
Updated August 20, 2021