Your Weekly Marin Update: August 27, 2021
Summer’s sliding to the finish line, but there’s no slowing down in activities here at the Club. With new lessons to take and new leagues forming, there’s something for everyone. Join us this last weekend of August, and mark your calendars for our upcoming Labor Day events. We love having you around!
Bay Club Marin
- Monday, August 30 | New! Vinyasa Power Flow at 9:15 am
- Monday, August 30 | New! Yoga Sculpt at 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, August 31 | New! Zumba at 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, August 31 | New! Hot Yoga Sculpt at 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 1 | New! Performance Cycle at 5:30 pm
- Thursday, September 2 | New! HIITBox at 9:15 am
- Friday, September 3 | IGNITE Full-Body at 12:30 pm
Bay Club Ross Valley
- Sunday, August 29 | Pickleball Drop-In at 10:15 am
- Sunday, August 29 | Adult Beginner Pickleball at 12:00 pm
- Monday, August 30 | Adult Beginners’ Tennis Clinic at 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 31 | Kickstart Tennis at 9:00 am
- Tuesday, August 31 | Fireside Yoga at 5:30 am
- Wednesday, September 1 | Performance Cycle at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, September 1 | Drop-In Pickleball at 10:15 am
- Wednesday, September 1 | Athletic Conditioning at 4:00 pm
- Friday, September 3 | Pickleball Drop-In at 10:30 am
StoneTree Golf Course
- Sunday, August 29 | Sunday Ladies
- Wednesday, September 1 | StoneTree Skins at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, September 2 | Thursday Ladies at 9:30 am
Feel strong in every season! We are currently offering single, 4-, 12- and 24-session packages with our professional trainers so you can enjoy all that summer and autumn have in store. Plus, meet our newest trainer, Patrick Chang! Patrick specializes in performance training, emphasizing age-appropriate programming that is sport or goal-specific. Certified in personal training (NASM), Olympic Weight Lifting, and Speed and Agility (EXOs), Patrick offers an extensive background from training professional and amateur athletes to professionals with nominal experience in fitness. If you are interested in training with Patrick or one of our other amazing trainers, contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Kristina at email@example.com for more information.
If you’re tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club, you’re in luck; Lockers are available to rent on a month-to-month basis for a nominal fee. Contact Marcel at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Senior Vice President
Updated August 27, 2021