Important Updates from Your Club: Marin
As you plan your next visit to the Club, you’ll be excited to hear that general club reservations are no longer required–so drop on in whenever you can and stay for as long as you want! We look forward to seeing you.
Locker rooms are open! We hope you’ve enjoyed having the convenience of these spaces available, and expect steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools to reopen this week.
More of What’s Happening in the Marin Campus:
- Extended Hours | Bay Club Marin is now open 6:00 am-7:00 pm Monday-Friday, and 8:00 am-2:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
- The Bar is Open! | Join us Friday-Sunday at Bay Club StoneTree for your favorite adult beverage! Limited food service is available daily.
- Connect Reservation System | Reservations are no longer required. Come on down!
Upcoming Events & Programs:
- Updated Group Fitness Schedule | Find your favorite class or something fresh and new to try! See schedule here.
- Net Match Play Start | Bay Club StoneTree | April 13 | A competitive bracket-style match-play tournament.
- Adult Swim Clinic | Bay Club Ross Valley | April 16 | Join us for an Adult Swim Clinic to improve your freestyle techniques!
Interested in attending one of our upcoming events? Simply reply to this email! We’d love for you to bring a friend, too!
A Final Note…
Just a reminder that reservations are not required to visit. Our expansive spaces and distanced equipment offer plenty of room to move around comfortably—and we have more than enough amenities to go around! However, we do recommend that you confirm your space in our more impacted group exercise classes through Bay Club Connect.
Our updated mask guidelines, in accordance with the department of health, are as follows: Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times unless you are actively exercising and practicing social distancing. When walking from one space to the next, your face covering must be worn.
While outdoors, masks are required when you are not able to maintain social distance from persons outside your household.
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club Community and we look forward to seeing you this week!
See you at the Club!
Senior Vice President
Updated April 12, 2021