Your Weekly Pleasanton Update: May 17, 2022
The month of May is far from over, and there is still much more to come at the Club. Memorial Day is around the corner, which means barbecues and fun at the pool. And with swimming season coming up, make sure to enroll your family in some swimming lessons! Stop by and see what’s new—and don’t forget to enroll the kids in Bay Club summer camp before we’re full. Spots are filling up quickly, so enroll soon! We can’t wait to spend Memorial Day Weekend with you and your family to kick off another amazing summer at the Bay Club.
Masks Are Optional
Face coverings are no longer required in the club for vaccinated individuals and can be worn at your discretion. For those individuals who are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a face covering. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Complimentary Childcare is available for up to three consecutive hours per day for those children who are included within a membership (as part of a Couple, Family, Club West, or Shared Membership). For those children who are not included on a membership, parents or guardians who are members may make childcare arrangements for a fee of $25 per session, for up to three consecutive hours per day. Childcare is not available to non-member families or their children.
- Join us in celebrating fathers of all kinds this upcoming Saturday, June 19. We have fun planned for the entire family!
- Coffee & Donuts with Dad 9:00 am-11:00 am
- BBQ 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, Impossible Burgers, and hot dogs from the grill
- Salads and sandwiches from the Café
- Lawn games and ice pops
- Pools are open for swimming and playing
Group Exercise Classes Move Indoors
We will be transitioning several group exercise offerings indoors. Please be on the lookout for any changes to class locations by visiting Bay Club Connect. Here’s our line-up for the weekend.
- 8:00 am – Power Sculpt with Zeba (Studio 1)
- 9:00 am – Yoga Sculpt with Katerina (Yoga Studio)
- 10:00 am – UJAM with Jollene (Studio 1)
- 11:00 am – Pilates with Melinda (Studio 1)
- 5:30 pm – Tai Chi with Tim (Studio 1)
- 8:00 am – Group Power with Cindy (Studio 1)
- 9:00 am – UJAM with Kimberly and Lisa (Studio 1)
- 9:00 am – Yoga Fundamentals with Charlotte (Yoga Studio)
- 10:00 am – Back Care with Charlotte (Yoga Studio)
- 11:00 am – Balance Sculpt with Julia (Studio 1)
- 9:00 am – Group Fight with Kaitlyn (Studio 1)
- 10:15 am – Group Power with Kaitlyn (Studio 1)
- 11:30 am – Zumba with Maria (Studio 1)
A Few Friendly Reminders:
To ensure the enjoyment of all members, please be familiar with our below policies.
- Limit cell phone use to the café, sports bar, and lobby areas.
- We kindly ask that you sanitize all fitness equipment after use.
- Kids 12 years older are welcome to use the fitness center after completing our Teen Fit Certification, hosted every other Wednesday. Please reserve your spot through Bay Club Connect.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted. Beer and wine is available for purchase in the café.
July 4th Festivities – Join us!
- Holiday hours: 7:00 am-6:00 pm
- BBQ from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- WIBIT Obstacle Course in the pool from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Family fun and games throughout the day
- Watermelon-eating contest
- Otter Pops
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Pleasanton