Your Weekly Pleasanton Update: May 23, 2022
The end of the month is fast approaching. How do you plan to spend the last weeks of spring? From our latest sports clinics to family events and aquatics programs, we’ve got plenty of exciting events coming up at the Club. Be sure to check out our fun Memorial Day events listed below. Bring the whole family to the Club and join us as we celebrate the end of spring and welcome summer!
Thank you for celebrating with us at our tropical-themed party this past weekend. We had a great time celebrating with our members and guests, reconnecting over great food and entertainment for all. We look forward to celebrating you at more events throughout the summer. See you soon!
Celebrating Memorial Day at the Club
Club hours: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
KidsWorld hours: 8:00 am-1:00 pm
Food Truck and Pool Games: 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Group Fitness schedule:
- 8:00 am | Deep Water with Darlene
- 8:00 am | Pilates with Melinda
- 8:30 am | Step & Sculpt with Cindy
- 9:00 am | HIIT with Marina
- 9:00 am | Cycle with Marianne
- 9:00 am | Vinyasa yoga with Noel
- 10:00 am | UJam with Joelle
- 10:00 am | FIGHT with Lisa
- 11:00 am | Cardio Barre with Kirsten
- 12:00 pm | Restore and Release with Kirsten
Important Club Updates
- Check out our new wall decal on the cardio floor!
- The Swim Team will be hosting their first home meet on Saturday, June 11. Due to this event, the Lap Pool will be closed.
- Be on the lookout for our Club newsletter showcasing all the upcoming summer programming and events.
- Our Food Truck is open for business! Check out the menu here.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Tennis, Wine, & Cheese Social
Thursday, May 26 | 7:00 pm
Come join the management team and our Bay Club Pleasanton tennis community every last Thursday of each month from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm in the Tennis Lounge for some complimentary snacks and a glass of wine. There’s no need to make a reservation. We look forward to seeing you there!
This Week’s Fitness Updates
Swim Team Begins
Swimmers ages 3+ will benefit from learning lifelong skills while having fun along the way. Practices begin Monday, May 23, in the Lap Pool. There will be five local swim meets, including the Championship meet on Saturday, July 23. Please read this welcome letter before registering.
- Swim Team Practice Schedule: Monday, May 23-Thursday, June 2
- Ages 8 and under: 4:00 pm-4:45 pm
- Ages 9-10: 4:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Ages 11 and up: 5:00 pm-6:00 pm
Summer Camp Spaces Are Filling up Fast
It’s almost summer, so get ready to have some fun! Check out our fun-filled camps that will leave your child coming back for more. For more information, contact Family Programming Director Vanessa at email@example.com. Space is limited, so register today on Bay Club Connect. Before-care and after-care are available from 8:00 am-9:00 am and 4:00 pm-5:00 pm.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Pleasanton