Your Weekly East Bay Clubs Update: October 31, 2022
Happy Halloween! October might be ending, but at the Bay Club, the fun is just getting started. We’re looking forward to some fall-themed fun, and we can’t wait to share with you all the exciting events we’ve got in store.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Walnut Creek | Fall into Relaxation- R SPA Monthly Special
Warm Cinnamon Spice Massage:
Warm up and relax with an aromatic massage featuring our fall-inspired cinnamon aromatherapy.
Member Rate 50min $135 | Spa Guests $155 Member Rate 80min $175 | Spa Guest $19
Glow & Lift Facial:
Providing noticeable benefits for firming, toning, and antioxidant support, this facial promotes increased cell turnover while softening, lifting and hydrating skin for gorgeous results.
Member Rate 50min $125 | Spa Guests $140
Bay Club Pleasanton | Pilates Reformer w/Melinda | Monday-Friday
- Monday, 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, 8:00 am
- Wednesday, 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 8:00 am, 11:00 am, and 5:00 pm
- Fridays, 10:00 am
Bay Club Pleasanton | Early Explorers Enrichment Program
Fall Session | Ages, 3 – 5
Fill your child’s day with innovation, fun, laughter and exploration at our hands-on Early Explorers math and science enrichment program. Enroll today for our next session. *Must be potty trained before the start of the first day of camp. Contact, Mae Laron, Enrichment Program Lead, at email@example.com for more information. Enroll NOW on your Bay Club Connect app.
Bay Club Pleasanton | Basketball Shooting Clinic w/Stevie J
November 5 | 11:00 am-2:00 pm
Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Fremont | Volleyball Drop-In Play
Tuesdays and Fridays | 12:30 pm-2:00 pm
No sign-up is required, just show up and have fun! All levels are welcome.
Bay Club Fremont | EDGE Fitness and Strength Training
Wednesdays | 5:30 pm-6:30 pm
Group Personal Training on the EDGE training turf. Come check it out – your first workout is FREE!
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Walnut Creek | Stock Your Cellar Event
November 3 | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Sip, Swirl and Save at our annual wine-tasting event! Enjoy light appetizers and samples of 80+ different wines. Once you find your favorites, you can purchase by the case. Hosted by our most popular wine vendors.
- Sip & Shop at R SPA 6:00 pm-8:00 pm – Shop our newest collections and holiday gifts
Bay Club Walnut Creek | Paint Night
November 4 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Enjoy an evening at the Bay Club with food at Citrus while your children have a great time painting and playing with their friends at Kids’ World. This event includes painting, a movie, and a pizza dinner. Parents must remain onsite for the entirety of the evening. Register on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Walnut Creek | MOMENTUM COMBINE
November 5 | 9:00 am-11:00 am
We offer this Combine event just a few times a year so the kids can test their skills! We use our state of the art Jawku technology to track your child’s results across our standard testing such as the 5-10-5 shuttle run, 20 yard dash, Box drill (NBA agility test), Push-Up, Vertical jump, and Long jump. Register on our Bay Club Connect App today as space is limited. This event is complimentary.
Bay Club Fremont | National Donut Day Celebration
Saturday, 9:00 am-11:00 am
Enjoy complimentary donuts in the lobby.
Bay Club Fremont | Pickleball Drop-In Play
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Save the Dates
Bay Club Walnut Creek | Veterans Day Boot Camp
November 11 | 5:30 pm
Boot camp-style 90-min workout includes a variety of high-intensity exercises hosted by our most popular instructors. Register on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Pleasanton
Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
- Junior Sports & Fitness Conditioning | Monday-Thursday | 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm | November 7
- Kids In the Kitchen | November 8 | 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Veteran’s Day Camp | November 11 | 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- Kids Night Out | November 11 | 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Kids Gingerbread House Building | November 30 | 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Bay Club Pleasanton | COMING SOON! Citrus Fresh Market Menu Launch
Stop by the café to try our newest additions: Paninis, Flatbreads, Coffee, Lattes, and Espressos.
Bay Club Pleasanton | Fall Camp
November 21-23 | 9:00 pm-4:00 pm
Bay Club Pleasanton | Kids STEM Night Friday
November 25 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Bay Club Pleasanton | Thanksgiving Holiday Hours | November 24
- Club: 6:00 am-2:00 pm
- Kids’ World: 8:00 am-1:30 pm
- Café: 8:30 am-12:00 pm
Bay Club Fremont | Veterans Day Kids Camp
Friday, Nov 11 | 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Bay Club Fremont Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run
Saturday, November 19
Bay Club Fremont Thanksgiving Holiday Hours | November 24
- Club: 6:00 am-2:00 pm
- Kids World: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Café: 8:30 am-12:00 pm
- Tennis Ball Machine: The ball machine can be reserved 3 days in advance. There is currently a daily ball machine fee of $15. Must have a tennis membership to participate.
- Member Check In: Upon arriving at the Club, all members must check in at the Front Desk for each visit. Please use the Bay Club Connectmobile app to check-in at all locations.
- Guest: Your guests are always welcome at the Club. However, each guest is limited to up to 2 visits per month regardless of which member they are a guest of. If you are bringing a guest to the Club, please be sure to check in at the Hospitality Desk, pay the prevailing Guest Fee ($30 for those 13+ and $15 for those 12 and under), and have your guest complete a registration and waiver form.
- Locker Rooms: The sauna, steam room, and whirlpool spa (where applicable) are available to members and guests over the age of 16 and have specific rules regarding their use posted in corresponding areas. Please read them carefully, both for your safety and to preserve the water quality and relaxing experience for all members.
- Children and Locker room use: Children’s use of the locker rooms varies by club. In most clubs that allow children to use the locker rooms, children up to the age of four years are permitted in opposite sex locker rooms. Family Locker Rooms are also available at select club locations.
- Cell Phone Use: Cell phone use has an impact on the quality of the member experience and their privacy. Cell phone use is permitted only in the Main Lobby, Food & Beverage, and outdoor areas. Please refrain from conversing on speaker phone or FaceTime in public gathering spaces. Silent cell phone use (no phone calls) only is permitted in the Fitness Center and Clubhouses. Ringers must be off on the golf course, driving range, tennis and squash courts. Cell phones use is not permitted in the locker rooms, the Spas, or the group exercise, cycling, and mind-body studios.
- Locker Keys: Day lockers are provided by the Club for daily temporary storage only. These lockers are emptied nightly, and the Club is not responsible for items left in them. Please note that members may be charged up to $75 to replace the lock if they misplace their key. Private lockers, including executive lockers, are available for a monthly fee.
We are hiring!
- Lead Cook | Bay Club Pleasanton and Walnut Creek
- Café Server | Bay Club Pleasanton and Walnut Creek
- Fitness Floater | Bay Club Pleasanton and Walnut Creek
- Childcare Attendant | Bay Club Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, and Fremont
- Housekeeper | Bay Club Pleasanton, Fremont, and Walnut Creek
Be sure to Join Our Facebook Group:
Bay Club Fremont & Pleasanton: Bay Club East Bay South Campus I Facebook
Bay Club Walnut Creek: Bay Club Walnut Creek | Facebook
Exclusively for Bay Club Members:
R Spa at the Bay Club in Walnut Creek has made accessing your favorite Eminence Organic Skin Care Products even easier. By shopping through the following link, we are offering access to the entire range of Eminence products. Shop for your current favorites and discover exciting new products. Shipping is always complimentary. Click here to shop now! Remember to bookmark the page.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible onBay Club Connect under Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click on the links below to see what’s happening at your Club this month.
Executive Vice President
Bay Club East Bay