Important Updates from Your Club: Pleasanton
As you plan your next visit to the Club, you’ll be excited to hear that general club reservations are no longer required–so drop on in whenever you can and stay for as long as you want! We look forward to seeing you.
Locker rooms are open! We hope you’ve enjoyed having the convenience of these spaces available, and expect steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools to reopen this week.
More Club News…
- Childcare is now open to ages 6 weeks and older
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am-10:00 am & 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am-10:00 am & 10:30 am-12:30 pm
- Summer Break Kids Camp registration is now live in Bay Club Connect
- Kids Multi-Sport Camp: June 7- August 13, 9:00 am-4:00 pm, Ages 5+
- Youth Multi-Sport Camp: June 7-August 13, 12:00 pm-4:00 pm, Ages 7+
- Tennis Camp: June 7-August 13, 12:00 pm-4:00 pm, Ages 7+
- Basketball is open, and the gymnasium schedule is now posted
- HydroMassage beds are now available for use
- Masks are optional outdoors while practicing proper social distancing
Specialty Classes Are Back!
This month, we will be hosting some fun classes with your favorite instructors. Here is what we have lined up in the days ahead:
- Tuesday, April 13 at 9:00 am: Mixxedfit Spring Explosion with Javier
- Wednesday, April 14 at 6.30 pm: Group Power with Marianne and Cindy
- Tuesday, April 20 at 11:00 am: IGNITE with Claudia
- Saturday, April 24 all day: Group Fitness Open House!
Fitness Training Is Back Indoors!
We are now hosting one-on-one and small-group personal training sessions indoors!
- Our new Elevate session begins May 5. Reach out to Elevate Lead Coach Kim at email@example.com for more information and to register.
The Pools Are Open!
Just a reminder, our pool schedules are posted in the cabanas and on the pool doors. Here’s a look at what’s happening this week:
- Master’s Swim (ages 18+)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 6:00 am-7:30 am
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 am-8:15 am
- Aqua Intervals (water fitness classes, ages 14+)
- Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
- Sundays at 9:00 am
- Lifeguard Certification
- April 10, 8:00 am-6:30 pm, ages 15-17
- Swim lessons available by request.
- Reach out to our Aquatics Coordinator, Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Before you go…
Just a reminder that reservations are not required to visit. Our expansive spaces and distanced equipment offer plenty of room to move around comfortably—and we have more than enough amenities to go around! However, we do recommend that you confirm your space in our more impacted group exercise classes through Bay Club Connect.
Our updated mask guidelines, in accordance with the department of health, are as follows: Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times unless you are actively exercising and practicing social distancing. When walking from one space to the next, your face covering must be worn.
While outdoors, masks are required when you are not able to maintain social distance from persons outside your household.
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club Community and we look forward to seeing you this week!
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Pleasanton
Updated April 12, 2021