Your Weekly Portland Club Update: August 27, 2021
Summer’s sliding to the finish line, but there’s no slowing down in activities here at the Club. With new lessons to take and new leagues forming, there’s something for everyone. Join us this last weekend of August, and mark your calendars for our upcoming Labor Day events. We love having you around!
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact David at email@example.com for more information.
Now’s the perfect time to get started on your fitness goals. Get workouts that fit your schedule, ideas to keep your fitness routine fresh and fun, and learn the proper techniques to keep you safe and injury-free. If you’re new to training, we have one-on-one and small group sessions available. To get started, email David at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with one of our professional personal trainers.
Sign up today for our Fall League. Games begin Thursday, September 9, and will be played Thursday evenings. The deadline to sign up is August 31. For more information, please email Michael at email@example.com.
Executive Locker Rentals
If you’re tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club, you’re in luck! Executive Lockers are now available to rent on a month-to-month basis. Rates range from $35-$65 per month, based on availability and amenities included. Executive Locker rentals fill up quickly, so submit an application here to secure yours, or email Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest statewide mandate, all individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
A few friendly reminders to help everyone be courteous of other members.
- Lap swimming is first come, first served. Please be mindful of your swim time and circle swim when others are waiting.
- Children under the age of 14 must have poolside adult supervision at all times.
- To keep our littlest swimmers set up for success, please remember to triple up! For children not yet potty-trained, they are required to wear a swim diaper, diaper cover, and a swimsuit.
- Please be courteous of towel use and help us conserve water by limiting the number of towels you use, and place used towels in the designated towel bins.
- Please refrain from the use of cell phones in the sauna, steam room, and locker rooms at all times.
- Please be courteous of other members and take all cell phone conversations into the lobby.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you!
Director of Customer Service
Bay Club Portland
Updated August 27, 2021