Important Updates from Your Club: Portland
As you may have heard, we have been hard at work restoring many of the amenities you love here at the Club, and we’re so excited to provide you with a weekly update of the latest happenings here at Bay Club Portland.
What’s New This Week?
For this week’s update, we’re excited to highlight the following:
- Full-court 5-on-5 basketball has resumed!
- Squash and racquetball will be relaunching today, Monday, April 12
- Men’s whirlpool has reopened
Recapping What’s Available Now:
With so many programs and amenities to love, here is a recap of all the exciting amenities recently turned back on in the club:
- Kids World Day Camps
- Family Swim
- Family Court Time
- Lap swimming
- Outdoor fitness
- Group fitness
- AirFit Studio
- Complimentary coffee & tea service
- Plug-in workspaces
- Locker rooms
- Women’s whirlpool
Click here to see an updated list of all amenities currently available to our members.
In next week’s update, please keep an eye out for more news surrounding the following amenities:
- Bouldering in the Ascent Climbing Center
- Outdoor pool for Memorial Day Weekend
A Few More Friendly Reminders:
- Monday–Friday | 5:00 am-8:00 pm
- Saturday-Sunday | 7:00 am-5:00 pm
As always, should you have any questions about the club or your membership, please reach out by replying to this email. We look forward to seeing you in the club!
Director of Customer Service
Bay Club Portland
Updated April 12, 2021