Your Weekly Redwood Shores Club Update: January 10, 2022
Need some extra motivation to stay on top of your New Year’s resolutions? No worries—that’s why we’re here! Come to the Clubs this week and immerse yourself in exercise classes, hit the courts, mingle with your fellow members as you reach your goals together. We’re also excited about the first long weekend of 2022: join us for Martin Luther King Jr. Day next Monday, January 17.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day Kids Camp
Monday, January 17 | 9:00 am-4:00 pm
School’s out—join us for our MLK day camp at the Bay Club! Your kids will have a great time at one of our exciting day camps, making lasting memories and new friends. Camps are designed for ages 5-12 years old. Sign up on Bay Club Connect or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questins.
Upcoming Happenings in 77 Social Club
We hope you’ll join us!
Date Night: Dinner Specials, Live Music & Childcare
Wednesday, January 21
Enjoy dinner at our 77 Social Lounge or drinks by the pool while your children have a blast with their friends! Childcare is from 5:30 pm-8:30 pm and includes a kid-approved movie, games, crafts, and a pizza dinner. Meanwhile, we’ll have live music in the restaurant from 5:00 pm-7:30 pm and dinner specials from 5:00 pm-8:30 pm.
Childcare is for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. COVID-19 county guidelines will be followed. Please provide a mask for children over the age of 2. Parents must remain onsite for the entirety of the evening.
Casamigos Tequila & Dinner Pairing
Friday, January 28
Between 5:00 to 8:00 pm, guests will enjoy a Casamigos tequila experience. The night begins with a Casamigos cocktail reception followed by a 4-course dinner with tequila pairings. Limited seating is available. Reserve today by emailing email@example.com.
Burgers & Bourbon | Tuesdays | 4:00 pm–9:00 pm
Build your own or try one of our handcrafted specialties, including a Fried Jalapeño Burger, Salmon Burger, Bacon BBQ Burger, and a California Burger. Plus, get a complementing taste of bourbon for just $5.
Game Night + Kids’ Meals 1/2 Price | Wednesdays | 4:00 pm–9:00 pm
Enjoy food and beverage specials and have fun with friends and family while you play your favorite board games. Bring out your competitive spirit with a round of Uno, Sorry, Candyland, Trouble, or Jenga!
Happy Hour with Food & Drink Specials | Weekdays | 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Stop in after a tennis match, a swim in the pool, or a fitness class and enjoy some of our favorite bites and sips.
Now Serving Lunch
77 is now open weekdays from 11:00 am-3:00 pm and 4:00 pm–8:00 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 pm-8:00 pm. Come on in! And be sure to join us for food and drink specials during Monday Night Football, and also for Happy Hour on weekdays from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm.
Come on out with Coach Komo and play on our dedicated Pickleball Courts at both Bay Club Redwood Shores and Broadway Tennis. You can make a court reservation in Bay Club Connect or join us for one of the below programs.
- Beginner Clinic | Mondays from 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Learn the ins and outs of the game including scoring, rules, and how to play a match. $10 per class or $80 for a 10-pack.
- Pickleball Challenge Court | Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
- A great opportunity to meet and play against fellow pickleball players. Complimentary.
- Intermediate Clinic | Wednesdays from 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Need some extra tips on strategy, footwork, and technique? This is the class for you. Coach Komo will help you reach your pickleball potential. $10 per class or $80 for a 10-pack
- Pickleball Social | Fridays from 6:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Start your weekend right with this fun and popular event. Join other pickleball enthusiasts having fun and get some good exercise at the same time. Complimentary.
- Pickleball Leagues
- Coming soon for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced players. For more information and a rating assessment, email Coach Komo at firstname.lastname@example.org. League play is $25/person.
- Beginner Clinic & Matchplay | Tuesdays from 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- New to the sport? Join us on Court 1 for a clinic at 10:00 am, followed by matchplay at 11:00 am so you can practice what you’ve learned. $10/class or $80 for a 10-pack. Email email@example.com for details.
- Intermediate/Advanced Pickleball Clinic & Matchplay | Thursdays from 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Learn the rules and be proficient in no time! The first hour will be a clinic format, and the second hour allows you to put what you’ve learned to the test! $10/class or $80 for a 10-pack. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Pickleball Challenge Court | Sundays from 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Test your pickleball skills against other players. You’ll have a great time meeting others and getting some great exercise. Complimentary.
We look forward to hosting the following activities for those with a Club West Gold membership or above. All events will take place on Courts 5, 6, and 7.
- Challenge Court: Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Mixed Doubles Round Robin: Mondays from 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
Winter WonderFit ELEVATE
Need some motivation to work out smarter and eat better? The WinterWonderFit edition of our signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches as well as fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey; ELEVATE addresses all the key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session began today, January 10, and concludes March 5—but there’s still space to join. Contact Neil at email@example.com for more information.
Spa Now Open
The spa has reopened at Bay Club Redwood Shores. Regular hours are Thursday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. To schedule an appointment, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at (650) 593-2900.
January Club Perk
There’s a delicious twist to your January Bay Club Perk. We’re partnering with Thrive Market to get organic groceries in your kitchen without you overpaying for them. Thrive has a wide selection of vegan, keto, and gluten-free goodies as well as basic staples. When you sign up for delivery, you’ll receive 40% off your first order + a FREE gift! All you need to do is click here and sign up. Bon appétit!
Smile for the Camera!
To protect you and your membership, all members will be required to have a photo linked to their Bay Club Connect account by February 1, 2022. Your friends at the front desk would be happy to take your photo now and add it to your membership profile. Starting February 1, 2022, you will also have the option to take your own photo from your phone and upload to your account in the Connect App. This photo will be used to verify your identity at the Bay Club’s front desk. Details on how to upload your photo in Connect coming soon!
Locker Room Reminder
If you love it, don’t leave it! Theft can happen in a matter of seconds and we must all do our part to protect ourselves and our belongings. Be aware of your surroundings and don’t leave your belongings exposed or unattended. Please alert management of anything unusual. The club will have extra staffing in place both at club entrances and within the locker rooms to assist. Please help us help you and stay alert.
– Do not share your locker digital code
– When entering your code, cover it so others cannot see the code
– Ensure that your locker is locked and secure; do not just place your items in an unlocked locker
– Do not bring valuables to the club or leave in your vehicle during your visit
– If you see anything suspicious, alert club staff
We are looking for talented members to join our Redwood Shores team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club community, and we look forward to seeing you this week!
Senior Vice President
Updated January 10, 2022