Your Weekly Redwood Shores Club Update: May 17, 2022
The month of May is far from over, and there is still much more to come at the Club. Memorial Day is around the corner, which means barbecues and fun at the pool. And with swimming season coming up, make sure to enroll your family in some swimming lessons! Stop by and see what’s new—and don’t forget to enroll the kids in Bay Club summer camp before we’re full. Spots are filling up quickly, so enroll soon! We can’t wait to spend Memorial Day Weekend with you and your family to kick off another amazing summer at the Bay Club.
Memorial Day Fun in The Shores
Saturday, Sunday, & Monday, May 28-30
- Poolside BBQ daily from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm.
- The waterslide is open daily from 12:00 pm-5:00 pm.
- 77 Social Lounge is open daily from 11:00 am–6:00 pm.
A Look Ahead: Wibit Wednesday
Wibit Wednesday is back! Mark your calendars for June 1, 15, and 29 as we get our play on in the pool with the Wibit inflatable obstacle course. The fun takes place in the Family Pool from 5:00 pm–7:00 pm.
Pool Etiquette and Reminders
- Showers must be taken before entering any of our pools. Outdoor showers are available for your convenience at all outdoor pool locations.
- Outside food and drinks (including alcohol) are not permitted. For your convenience, we have food and beverage options available for purchase in the café, 77, and the outdoor adult bar.
- All non-potty-trained swimmers must wear three layers: A swim diaper, reusable plastic pants (tight-fitting around the legs), plus a swimsuit. Please make sure children use the restroom before they swim and encourage them to take a restroom break at least every hour.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Summer Camp Spaces Are Filling up Fast!
It’s almost summer, so get ready to have some fun! Registration is still open for our Summer Camps. Adventure and fun make our camps an excellent place for kids of all ages to spend the summer. Space is limited, so don’t let this opportunity slip away. Check out all our camp offerings* and register today on Bay Club Connect.
We’re Growing Our Team for Summer
We’re looking for talented, customer service-focused individuals to join us this summer. Employees will earn great perks, such as Club membership, competitive compensation, Club discounts, and team culture. If you know someone who would like to join our summer crew, have them visit our careers page here. And stop by the Clubs this spring as we host Job Fairs! Bay Club Redwood Shores’ final Job Fair will be held on Wednesday, May 18 from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm. If you are interested in attending, please fill out this form.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club community, and we look forward to seeing you this week!
Senior Vice President