Your Weekly Redwood Shores Club Update: May 23, 2022
The end of the month is fast approaching. How do you plan to spend the last weeks of spring? From our latest Spa specials to family events and aquatics programs, we’ve got plenty of exciting events coming up at the Club. Be sure to check out our fun Memorial Day events listed below. Bring the whole family to the Club and join us as we celebrate the end of spring and welcome summer!
Celebrating Memorial Day Weekend at Bay Club Redwood Shores
Saturday-Monday, May 28-30
Check out some of the fun activities we have planned for Memorial Day weekend.
- Poolside BBQ daily from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm.
- The waterslide is open daily from 12:00 pm-5:00 pm.
- 77 Social Club is open daily from 11:00 am-6:00 pm.
- Challenge Court from 9:00 am-1:00 pm
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
National Safe Sun Week
Wednesday-Sunday, May 25-29
Memorial Day kicks off a summer filled with fun and sunshine. At the Spa, we offer skin-strengthening facials and sun damage prevention products to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
From May 25 through May 29, receive 15% off facials and skin-protecting retail products. To make an appointment or for additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 593-2900.
Pool Etiquette and Reminders
- Showers must be taken before entering any of our pools. Outdoor showers are available for your convenience at all outdoor pool locations.
- Outside food and drinks (including alcohol) are not permitted. For your convenience, we have food and beverage options available for purchase.
- All non-potty-trained swimmers must wear three layers: a swim diaper, reusable plastic pants (tight-fitting around the legs), plus a swimsuit. Please make sure children use the restroom before swimming and encourage them to take a restroom break at least every hour.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Café and 77
Thank you for your patience as we work to make some physical upgrades to the Café space. We’re excited for our grand reopening on Wednesday, June 1. The café will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am–2:00 pm and Saturday through Sunday from 8:00 am-4:00 pm. 77 will be open Monday through Friday from 3:00 pm-8:30 pm and Saturday through Sunday from 11:00 am–6:00 pm.
Summer Camp Spaces Are Filling up Fast!
It’s almost summer, so get ready to have some fun! Registration is still open for our Summer Camps. Adventure and fun make our camps an excellent place for kids of all ages to spend the summer. Space is limited, so don’t let this opportunity slip away. Check out all our camp offerings* and register today on Bay Club Connect.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club community, and we look forward to seeing you this week!
Senior Vice President