Your Weekly Redwood Shores Club Update: October 3, 2022
We made it to October, and we’ve got frightful delights and more in store for the whole family at the Club! From Halloween to football season and new fitness classes—get ready for seasonal fun all month long. Come dressed in your best costume, check out one of our spooktacular events, and enjoy the fall festivities.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Redwood Shores | Taco Tuesdays
October 4 | 4:00 pm-8:00 pm
There’s no better way to spend Tuesday evenings than by enjoying tacos with friends. Stop by the Club for freshly made tacos after your workout.
Bay Club Broadway | Pickleball Challenge Court
Tuesday, October 4 | 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday, October 6 | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Come meet and play against other pickleball players. Complimentary. RSVP by emailing Armando.Leigh@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Redwood Shores | Game Time
Thursday, October 6 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Bring your friends and family to the Club for a little healthy competition. We will have games like ping pong, corn hole, ring toss, and much more.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Redwood Shores | Pickleball Challenge Court
Sunday, October 9 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Join Coach Komo as you test your skills against other pickleball players. Play fun matches, meet other players, and get some great exercise. Complimentary. No RSVP is required.
Bay Club Redwood Shores | Challenge Court
Saturdays and Sundays | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Available for Club West Gold members on Courts 5, 6, and 7.
Save the Dates
Starting Monday, October 10
Designed for players of all levels, our clinics focus on basketball skills, sportsmanship, and teamwork. Players will learn the fundamentals of passing, shooting, ball handling, rebounding, and defense through skill-based instruction. Email Benissa.Bulaya@bayclubs.com for more information or to sign up.
Dive-In Movie Night
Saturday, October 15 | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Looking for some great family fun? Put on your favorite pool attire and join us for a movie night featuring the box office favorite, Minions: The Rise of Gru. Pool floats will be provided; concessions will be available for purchase.
As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the October Club Life newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President