Your Weekly Santa Clara Club Update: July 12, 2022
What are your health and wellness goals this season? Whether you are looking to improve your mind or body, the Club has everything you need to check off your summer bucket list. Come break a sweat at one of our yoga classes or join the action on the court. Your summer goals are within reach at the Club!
See What’s Happening This Week
Swim and Slice
Wednesday, July 13 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Join us for poolside pizza!
- Grit with Tom | Mondays at 4:45 pm
- Rhythm Ride with Vered | Wednesdays at 6:15 am
- Les Mills Tone Express with Vered | [day] at 7:30 am
- GRIT Strength with Tom | Thursdays at 12:00 pm
- Barre with Jade | Fridays at 6:00 pm
- Vinyasa Flow with Jade | Fridays at 7:00 pm
Tennis Clinics and Lessons
- Adult Intermediate Clinic | Mondays 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Cardio Tennis | Tuesdays 7:30 pm-8:30 pm and Thursdays 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
To sign up for private lessons please contact Joel at email@example.com to get started today!
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Summer Vibes Bodycombat with Flora and Annamarie
Sunday, July 17 | 9:45 am
Save the Dates
80’s Themed Cardio Tennis
Tuesday, July 19 | 7:30 pm-8:30 pm
Burgers and Bingo
Thursday, July 21 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Facility and Operations Updates
Thank you for your patience as we continue the repair process for the ice machine in the Men’s Locker Room. We are working with vendors to repair it as soon as possible. Please reach out to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Jennifer Van Muckey
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Santa Clara