Your Weekly Santa Clara Club Update: August 27, 2021
Summer’s sliding to the finish line, but there’s no slowing down in activities here at the Club. With new lessons to take and new leagues forming, there’s something for everyone. Join us this last weekend of August, and mark your calendars for our upcoming Labor Day events. We love having you around!
Labor Day Fun
Join us for the last bit of summer fun on Monday, September 6.
- WIBIT fun for the family from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Poolside games from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm: Connect 4, Giant Jenga, Cornhole, and Ping Pong
- The Bar & Grill will be open from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Plus poolside surprises and little delights!
Junior Tennis: All levels are welcome to have fun and build skills. Designed for ages 8-14 to progressively learn and improve their tennis game. Sessions are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 pm-5:30 pm and begin September 7. Contact Randy at email@example.com for more information and to enroll.
Squash Academy: W ith options for beginners through Platinum-level players, our weekly group sessions are led by coaching pros and include strategic technical and conditioning drills. Contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Group Fitness Highlights
- UJam master class with Amy Chang | Saturday, August 28 at 10:15 am
- ‘So Long, Summer’ Zumba with Victor and Olga | Sunday, August 29 at 10:00 am
Please be prepared to slow down and yield to oncoming, cross-traffic, and pedestrians as you enter the lot from Central Expressway. Thank you for your mindfulness of safety. During our peak evening hours, additional parking can be found at the backside of the property. To access the back lot, enter at 3235 Kifer Road. Please be prepared to provide your member number for entry through the back gate. Parking and back gate access is only allowed after 5:00 pm Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Guests must enter through the back gate and sign in at the front desk.
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Kevin at email@example.com for more information.
Executive Locker Rentals
If you’re tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club, you’re in luck! Executive Lockers are now available to rent on a month-to-month basis. Rates range from $45-$125 per month, based on availability and amenities included. Executive Locker rentals fill up quickly, so contact Nadine at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure yours today.
Your Staycation Awaits
Looking for a last-minute local getaway? We’ve got you covered. Book a night away from home at the Renaissance Walnut Creek Hotel with our special Bay Club member rate and experience all the Club has to offer during your little getaway. Get in a workout or a swim, relax during a spa service at R Spa (now open!), and enjoy dinner out on the patio. To book your night away, click here, select your date, and enter Special Corporate Rate Code R6C. (And be sure to bring your membership card to present at check-in.)
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Pool Safety Reminders
- Lifeguards administer Swim Safety Tests so that kids can earn their water safety bracelets. Kids must be able to swim one length of the pool independently and tread water for 60 seconds successfully. Swimmers without a bracelet must stay within arms’ length of their guardian at all times while in the pool.
- Children under the age of 14 must have poolside adult supervision at all times.
- To keep our littlest swimmers set up for success, please remember to triple up! For children not yet potty-trained, they are required to wear a swim diaper, diaper cover, and a swimsuit. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you in the club!
Jennifer Van Muckey
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Santa Clara
Updated August 27, 2021