Your Weekly Santa Clara Club Update: September 3, 2021
It’s Labor Day Weekend, and the Bay Club is the place to be! Join us as we say farewell to Summer and hello to Fall. Come celebrate by the pool, or perhaps play a friendly round of pickleball. It’s always exciting—the transition from one season to another—and the clubs will be buzzing with energy this weekend. Read on for all the details of what’s coming up in the days and weeks ahead.
Labor Day Weekend Fun
Join us for the last bit of summer fun this holiday weekend.
Sunday, September 5:
- WIBIT fun for the family from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Monday, September 6:
- Poolside games from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm: Connect 4, Giant Jenga, Cornhole, and Ping Pong
- The Bar & Grill will be open from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Poolside surprises and little delights all day long
- Tennis Challenge Court 9:00 am-12:00 pm (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Group Fitness modified schedule (no evening classes):
- 7:15 am | Grit with Rebecca
- 8:00 am | Rock the Ride with Rebecca
- 9:00 am | Open-Air IGNITE with Amy
- 9:30 am | Hip Hop Dance Jam with Amanda
- 10:05 am | BodyPump with Anita
- 10:15 am | Zumba with Olga
- 11:00 am | BodyFlow with Anita
Junior Tennis: All levels are welcome to have fun and build skills. Designed for ages 8-14 to progressively learn and improve their tennis game. Sessions are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 pm-5:30 pm and begin September 7. Contact Randy at email@example.com for more information and to enroll.
Squash Academy: W ith options for beginners through Platinum-level players, our weekly group sessions are led by coaching pros and include strategic technical and conditioning drills. Contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Court Sport Bookings
As a reminder, you can now book courts directly from Bay Club Connect. We’ve eliminated the step of having to sign in to Tennis Source, making the process quicker and more efficient! Reserve your court, invite a friend to join you, and register for racquet sport events—all from one place! You’ll also enjoy the more modern look/feel and easy-to-use interface. Click here to watch our how-to video.
Marissa Tries Golf
On the newest episode of our ongoing video series, Marissa Tries, our fearless VP of Brand Marketing dares to go where she has never gone before: a golf course! Pairing up for lessons with Golf Pro Alex Franklin, Marissa visits the lush greens of Bay Club StoneTree. Will she hit a hole-in-one? Tune in here to find out.
Please be prepared to slow down and yield to oncoming, cross-traffic, and pedestrians as you enter the lot from Central Expressway. Thank you for your mindfulness of safety. During our peak evening hours, additional parking can be found at the backside of the property. To access the back lot, enter at 3235 Kifer Road. Please be prepared to provide your member number for entry through the back gate. Parking and back gate access is only allowed after 5:00 pm Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Guests must enter through the back gate and sign in at the front desk.
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Kevin at email@example.com for more information.
Executive Locker Rentals
If you’re tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club, you’re in luck! Executive Lockers are now available to rent on a month-to-month basis. Rates range from $45-$125 per month, based on availability and amenities included. Executive Locker rentals fill up quickly, so contact Nadine at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure yours today.
Your Staycation Awaits
Looking for a last-minute local getaway? We’ve got you covered. Book a night away from home at the Renaissance Walnut Creek Hotel with our special Bay Club member rate and experience all the Club has to offer during your little getaway. Get in a workout or a swim, relax during a spa service at R Spa (now open!), and enjoy dinner out on the patio. To book your night away, click here, select your date, and enter Special Corporate Rate Code R6C. (And be sure to bring your membership card to present at check-in.)
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, all individuals are required to wear masks while indoors at the club, except while eating or drinking, actively engaged in water-based sports (e.g. swimming, swim lessons, diving), and other sports where masks create an imminent risk to health. Once water-based sports activity is completed, they should continue to wear masks in the club until exiting the facility. Please also note that our San Francisco locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect for SF County. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Pool Safety Reminders
- Lifeguards administer Swim Safety Tests so that kids can earn their water safety bracelets. Kids must be able to swim one length of the pool independently and tread water for 60 seconds successfully. Swimmers without a bracelet must stay within arms’ length of their guardian at all times while in the pool.
- Children under the age of 14 must have poolside adult supervision at all times.
- To keep our littlest swimmers set up for success, please remember to triple up! For children not yet potty-trained, they are required to wear a swim diaper, diaper cover, and a swimsuit. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you in the club!
Jennifer Van Muckey
Vice President, General Manager
Bay Club Santa Clara
Updated September 3, 2021