Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: April 4, 2022
How are you spending your spring? Did you know World Health Day is this week? At the Bay Club, we are committed to your health and well-being. As we kick off a new month, you can look forward to more training sessions and classes led by instructors who will motivate you to stay on top of your fitness goals. Stop by the Club and let us help you strengthen your mind and body.
New Club Hours
Have you visited the Club during our new hours of operation yet? Extended hours began April 1 at Bay Club San Francisco.
- Monday through Thursday: 5:00 am-10:00 pm
- Friday: 5:00 am-9:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 am-7:00 pm
Additionally, Bay Club Financial District will be open Monday through Friday from 5:00 am-8:00 pm.
With many of our Bay Club members returning to their San Francisco offices, we want to let you and your coworkers know about our Corporate Membership opportunities. If you or your company is interested in learning more, please contact our Vice President of Membership, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Team Building Events
Have you recently returned to the office and are getting to know your co-workers all over again? Why not host a team-building or icebreaker event at the Bay Club? Whether you’d like an IGNITE or FIIGHT class or a cornhole and BBQ party to reconnect the team, we’re here to help. Please contact Jake at email@example.com for availability and pricing.
American Lung Association’s Fight For Air Climb
Celebrating its 16th year in San Francisco, the American Lung Association is excited to announce that the vertical race will be back in the stairwells of the iconic 555 California Street Building. Join the Bay Club trainers as they lead warm-ups on the plaza! Use discount code BAYCLUB22 for a discounted registration fee of $15. There is a $100 minimum fundraising requirement per person. Register here!
Spring & Summer Kids’ Camp Registration is Open!
Summer camp’s around the corner, but there’s also Spring Break Camp at some of the clubs. What do your kids have planned for their week off? Bring ‘em here! At Bay Club Gateway, camp hours are 9:00 am—4:00 pm with extended care available from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Monday, April 18–Friday, April 22
You can also be an early bird and get your first choice of Summer Camp for your Little Explorers (and big ones, too). View week-by-week availability in Bay Club Connect. There’s something for every child ages 3-12, from songs & games for the very young to multi- and single-sport camps for older kids. It will be a skills-building, friends-making summer like no other! To learn more about our offerings, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club Financial District
- Tuesday, April 5 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 5 | Yoga with Mark | 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 6 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
- Thursday, April 7 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 7 | Yoga with Philip | 6:30 pm
- Friday, April 8 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
- Saturday, April 9 | American Lung Association “Fight for Air” Climb!
- This great event returns to 555 California Street on Saturday, April 9. Click here for more details and registration information. Be sure to join us for morning warm-ups!
Bay Club San Francisco
- New! Tuesday, April 5 | Bollyburn with Satish | 1:00 pm
- New! Tuesday, April 5 | Pilates Mat with Romina | 6:30 pm
- New! Tuesday, April 5 | Dance with Romina | 7:30 pm
- New! Tuesday, April 5 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 7:30 pm
- New! Wednesday, April 6 | Vinyasa Flow with Andres | 8:00 am
- New! Wednesday, April 6 | Performance Cycle with Sarah | 6:15 pm
- New! Thursday, April 7 | Barre with Hillary | 12:00 pm & 12:50 pm
- New! Thursday, April 7 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 7:30 pm
- Coming this month: Corn Hole League | Saturday Afternoons
- Our custom-made Bay Club Corn Hole Boards are well on the way and we’re looking forward to an exciting April launch for our new Corn Hole League! If you haven’t done so already, please let us know via email or at the front desk if you’re interested in signing up for paired play.
Bay Club Gateway
- New Pickleball offerings!
- All Level Open Play | Daily | 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Mondays | Pickleball & Pastries | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Mondays | Beginner-Intermediate Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Tuesdays | Intermediate-Advanced Open Play | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Thursdays | All Level Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Saturdays | Family Open Play | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 5 | Masters Swim | 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 6 | Masters Swim | 7:00 am
- Thursday, April 7 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm & 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 7 | Pickleball Open Play | 5:30 pm
- Friday, April 8 | Adult Clinic 3.0-3.5 Skills & Drills | 12:00 pm
- Saturday, April 9 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, April 10 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00
Bay Club South San Francisco
- New! Tuesday, April 5 | 4.0+ Tennis Clinic | $55 | 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 6 | Pickleball & Pastries Open Play | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Thursday, April 7 | Tennis Challenge Court | $15 | 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Saturday, April 9 | Family Pickleball Open Play | 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, April 10 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | $55 | 10:00 am
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
Celebrating National Unicorn Day
Stop by the Club this Saturday, April 9, and join us in a scavenger hunt to win fun prizes all day long to celebrate National Unicorn Day.
To win prizes, follow three easy steps:
- Find mini unicorns hidden throughout the Club.
- Once you find a mini unicorn, go to the Front Desk to claim your prize.
- Have fun!
Let your sparkle shine, and enjoy a magical day filled with all things unicorn. All guests are welcome to participate.
April Club Perk
Looking to increase your mental toughness? Our April Perk was made for you! MTILive.io is like a fitness class for your mind that helps you perform your best when it matters most. Each week, Certified Mental Trainers® teach you proven tools to get the most out of yourself, and achieve your dreams, with a community of like-minded people. As a Bay Club member, your first session is free, then you get 25% off your first 2 months! Discover more here.
Fresh from the glow of beachfront yoga, Marissa heads back to the mat in this month’s Marissa Tries. This time, she’s joined by furry friends named Doc and Gizmo. Bends and lunges take on a new dimension when paired with the prancing and pawing of little hooves. Yes, it’s goat yoga! Sweet baby goats bring animal magnetism to the studio in this special class held at select locations. They’re so cute, it could be tough to say good baaaaa. See the video here.
We’re Growing Our Team for Summer!
We’re looking for talented, customer service-focused individuals to join us this summer. Here are some of the seasonal positions we’re hiring for throughout our Clubs:
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors
- Tennis and Squash Pros
- Operations Associates
- Camp Counselors
Employees will earn great perks, such as Club membership, competitive compensation, Club discounts, and team culture. If you know someone who would like to join our summer crew, have them visit our careers page here. And stop by the Clubs this spring as we host Job Fairs! Bay Club San Francisco’s Job Fairs will be held on Saturday, April 9, from 11:00 am-1:00 pm, and Wednesday, April 20, from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm. If you are interested in attending, please fill out this form.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus