Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: April 18, 2022
Did you know this Friday is Earth Day? Have you had a chance to enjoy the outdoors this spring? Whether you’re swimming, playing tennis, or taking a rooftop fitness class, spend some time at the Club and take in some fresh air. We will have more outdoor activities as the weather warms up, so drop by the Club today to see what we have to offer.
Winner of the March Happiness Campaign!
We’re thrilled to announce that Bay Club San Francisco was crowned the winner of the March Happiness campaign. We will celebrate with a food truck serving complimentary breakfast burritos and breakfast bowls on Saturday, April 23, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm*. All members are welcome to join us for a tasty breakfast treat!
*Meals offered on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 200 orders.
Member Appreciation Celebration
Our members are the best thing about the Bay Club. Join us as we celebrate you and our community. Bring your family and friends for a party full of complimentary food, drinks, music, entertainment, and lots of fun! Guests are also welcome. Stay tuned for more information, and thank you to all our wonderful members!
Share the Club with Coworkers by April 30
With many of our Bay Club members returning to their San Francisco offices, we want to extend an invitation to your coworkers to join us at any of our four San Francisco locations this month for a 3-day pass. To redeem this pass, please contact our Vice President of Membership, Chelsea, at email@example.com.
Gateway Fitness Areas Closed This Week
Bay Club Gateway’s cardio and strength zones will be closed the week of April 18 for consolidation and improvements. Single-site members are more than welcome to access Bay Club San Francisco and Bay Club Financial District to enjoy these amenities. Pickleball, tennis, aquatics, and all other services will remain available.
Coming Soon: Max-4 Small Group Training
Launches Monday, April 25
Want to increase lean tissue while burning fat or improve your balance and stability? We are excited to announce Max-4, a new program that focuses on building strength and heavy lifting for all fitness levels; weightlifting experience is not required. Participants work with a partner under the guidance of a certified coach and receive support from fellow members to achieve maximal strength while improving their overall health.
Bay Club San Francisco’s Skill Level Squash Championship
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club Financial District
- Tuesday, April 19 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 19 | Yoga with Mark | 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 20 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
- Thursday, April 21 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 21 | Yoga with Mark | 6:30 pm
- Friday, April 22 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
Bay Club San Francisco
- New! Tuesday, April 19 | IGNITE with Hillary | 6:15 am
- New! Tuesday, April 19 | Outdoor Bootcamp with David | 12:00 pm
- New! Tuesday, April 19 | Dance with Romina | 6:30 pm
- New! Wednesday, April 20 | Vinyasa Flow with Andres | 8:00 am
- New! Wednesday, April 20 | Performance Cycle with Sarah | 6:15 pm
- New! Wednesday, April 20 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 7:30 pm
- New! Thursday, April 21 | Barre with Hillary | 12:00 pm & 12:50 pm
- New! Thursday, April 21 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 7:30 pm
- New! Friday, April 22 | FIIGHT with Mark | 7:00 am
- New! Friday, April 22 | Pilates Mat with Hillary | 11:30 am
- Member Happy Hour | Thursday, April 21 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Join us for a complimentary happy hour this Thursday at BCSF! Bites and drinks will be served, we look forward to hosting you!
- Coming April 30: Cornhole League | Saturdays at 12:00 pm
- Our custom-made Bay Club Cornhole Boards are well on the way and we’re looking forward to an exciting April launch for our new Cornhole League! If you haven’t done so already, please let us know via email or at the front desk if you’re interested in signing up for paired play.
- New FIIGHT Times! Please check the schedule for new FIIGHT times. We’ve updated our class times to work better with member schedules early in the mornings and later in the evenings.
Bay Club Gateway
- New Pickleball offerings!
- All Level Open Play | Daily | 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Mondays | Pickleball & Pastries | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Mondays | Beginner-Intermediate Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Tuesdays | Intermediate-Advanced Open Play | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Thursdays | All Level Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Saturdays | Family Open Play | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 19 | Masters Swim | 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 20 | Masters Swim | 7:00 am
- Thursday, April 21 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm & 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 21 | Pickleball Open Play | 5:30 pm
- Friday, April 22 | Adult Clinic 3.0-3.5 Skills & Drills | 12:00 pm
- Saturday, April 23 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, April 24 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Junior Spring Break Tennis Camp begins this week! And as a reminder, Private Tennis Lessons are also available.
New! 90-Minute Tennis Clinics | $55 each
- Tuesday, April 19 | 2.5-3.0 Tennis Clinic | 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 19 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 20 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 10:00 am
- Wednesday, April 20 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 11:30 am
- Thursday, April 21 | 2.5 – 3.0 Tennis Clinic | 10:00 am
- Thursday, April 21 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 11:30 am
- Friday, April 22 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 10:00 am
- Friday, April 22 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 11:30 am
- Friday, April 22 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 5:30 pm
- Sunday, April 24 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 9:00 am
- Sunday, April 24 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 10:30 am
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
April Club Perk
Looking to increase your mental toughness? Our April Perk was made for you! MTILive.io is like a fitness class for your mind that helps you perform your best when it matters most. Each week, Certified Mental Trainers® teach you proven tools to get the most out of yourself, and achieve your dreams, with a community of like-minded people. As a Bay Club member, your first session is free, then you get 25% off your first 2 months! Discover more here.
We’re Growing Our Team for Summer!
We’re looking for talented, customer service-focused individuals to join us this summer. Here are some of the seasonal positions we’re hiring for throughout our Clubs:
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors
- Tennis and Squash Pros
- Operations Associates
- Camp Counselors
Employees will earn great perks, such as Club membership, competitive compensation, Club discounts, and team culture. If you know someone who would like to join our summer crew, have them visit our careers page here. And stop by the Clubs this spring as we host Job Fairs! Bay Club San Francisco’s Job Fairs will be held on Wednesday, April 20, from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm, Saturday, May 14 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm, and Wednesday, May 18 from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm. If you are interested in attending, please fill out this form.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus