Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: April 25, 2022
The end of April is approaching; although there have been a few showers, we look forward to May’s arrival with more flowers. It’s a great time to visit as we prepare for summer. With a Shared Membership, everyone can experience all that the Club has to offer. There are endless activities to enjoy with family and friends—from fun events to new classes. Drop by the Club and join the fun!
SAVE THE DATE!
Sunday, May 15, 6:30 am-8:30 am
Our members are the best thing about the Bay Club. Join us for a 70’s theme Bay to Breakers Pre-Party at Bay Club Gateway. Bring your friends for complimentary breakfast burritos, mimosas, bloody Marys, a dance party, and a live DJ. Guests are welcome. Gateway is located conveniently 10 minutes from the start line for Bay to Breakers—we can’t wait to celebrate with you, and thank you to all our wonderful members! RSVP here.
Cornhole League Begins Saturday, April 30
League plays on Saturdays at 12:00 pm
We’re looking forward to our new Cornhole League at Bay Club San Francisco! If you’re interested in signing up for paired play, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Front Desk.
Kids’ Camp Registration is Open!
Summer camp’s around the corner! You can be an early bird and get your first choice of Summer Camp for your Little Explorers (and big ones, too). View week-by-week availability in Bay Club Connect. There’s something for every child ages 3-12, from songs & games for the very young to multi- and single-sport camps for older kids. It will be a skills-building, friends-making summer like no other! To learn more about our offerings, click here or email email@example.com.
Introducing Max-4 Training
Want to increase lean tissue while burning fat or improve your balance and stability? We are pleased to introduce Max-4, a heavy lifting and strength-building program suitable for all fitness levels; weightlifting experience is not required. Participants work with a partner under the guidance of a certified coach and receive support from fellow members to achieve maximal strength while improving their overall health. View the class schedule and sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Showcase Event at Bay Club Financial District
Join us Wednesday, April 27, from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm for our monthly Showcase Event. Guests are welcome—and complimentary! Register for a club visit and classes here.
Share the Club with Coworkers by April 30
With many of our Bay Club members returning to their San Francisco offices, we want to extend an invitation to your coworkers to join us at any of our four San Francisco locations this month for a 3-day pass. To redeem this pass, please contact our Vice President of Membership, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Club Gateway Updates
Thank you for your patience as we made improvements and consolidations to our cardio and strength amenities at Bay Club Gateway. Along with improved tenting and lighting, we have added a Smith Machine, an assisted dip and pull-up machine, and a larger set of dumbbells. Please also enjoy the expanded pool-side seating lawn and new furnishings.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club Financial District
- Tuesday, April 26 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 26 | Yoga with Mark | 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 27 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
- Wednesday, April 27 | Join us for an evening of Group Fitness classes and hospitality!
- 5:00 pm | Max-4 with Hillary
- 6:00 pm | IGNITE with Hillary
- Thursday, April 28 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 28 | Yoga with Mark | 6:30 pm
- Friday, April 29 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
Bay Club San Francisco
- New! Tuesday, April 26 | IGNITE with Hillary | 6:15 am
- New! Tuesday, April 26 | Outdoor Bootcamp with David | 12:00 pm
- New! Tuesday, April 26 | Dance with Romina | 6:30 pm
- New! Wednesday, April 27 | Vinyasa Flow with Andres | 8:00 am
- New! Wednesday, April 27 | Performance Cycle with Sarah | 6:15 pm
- New! Wednesday, April 27 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 7:30 pm
- New! Thursday, April 28 | Barre with Hillary | 12:00 pm & 12:50 pm
- New! Thursday, April 28 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 7:30 pm
- New! Friday, April 29 | FIIGHT with Mark | 7:00 am
- New! Friday, April 29 | Pilates Mat with Hillary | 11:30 am
- Saturday, April 30: Cornhole League Begins | Saturdays at 12:00 pm
- New FIIGHT times! Please check the schedule for new FIIGHT times. We’ve updated our class times to work better with member schedules early in the mornings and later in the evenings.
Bay Club Gateway
- New Pickleball offerings!
- All Level Open Play | Daily | 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Mondays | Pickleball & Pastries | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Mondays | Beginner-Intermediate Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Tuesdays | Intermediate-Advanced Open Play | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Thursdays | All Level Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Saturdays | Family Open Play | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 26 | Masters Swim | 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 27 | Masters Swim | 7:00 am
- Thursday, April 28 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm & 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 28 | Pickleball Open Play | 5:30 pm
- Friday, April 29 | Adult Clinic 3.0-3.5 Skills & Drills | 12:00 pm
- Saturday, April 30 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, May 1 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Bay Club South San Francisco
Junior Spring Break Tennis Camp begins this week! And as a reminder, Private Tennis Lessons are also available.
New! 90-Minute Tennis Clinics | $55 each
- Tuesday, April 26 | 2.5-3.0 Tennis Clinic | 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 26 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 27 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 10:00 am
- Wednesday, April 27 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 11:30 am
- Thursday, April 28 | 2.5 – 3.0 Tennis Clinic | 10:00 am
- Thursday, April 28 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 11:30 am
- Friday, April 29 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 10:00 am
- Friday, April 29 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 11:30 am
- Friday, April 29 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 5:30 pm
- Sunday, May 1 | 3.0-3.5 Tennis Clinic | 9:00 am
- Sunday, May 1 | 3.5-4.0 Tennis Clinic | 10:30 am
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
April Club Perk
Looking to increase your mental toughness? Our April Perk was made for you! MTILive.io is like a fitness class for your mind that helps you perform your best when it matters most. Each week, Certified Mental Trainers® teach you proven tools to get the most out of yourself, and achieve your dreams, with a community of like-minded people. As a Bay Club member, your first session is free, then you get 25% off your first 2 months! Discover more here.
We’re Growing Our Team for Summer!
We’re looking for talented, customer service-focused individuals to join us this summer. Here are some of the seasonal positions we’re hiring for throughout our Clubs:
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors
- Tennis and Squash Pros
- Operations Associates
- Camp Counselors
Employees will earn great perks, such as Club membership, competitive compensation, Club discounts, and team culture. If you know someone who would like to join our summer crew, have them visit our careers page here. And stop by the Clubs this spring as we host Job Fairs! Bay Club San Francisco’s Job Fairs will be held on Saturday, May 14 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm, and Wednesday, May 18 from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm. If you are interested in attending, please fill out this form.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus