Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: May 9, 2022
Summer is rapidly approaching—are you excited? We’re preparing for summer at the Club, so now is a great time to visit and see all the cool things we have planned. Get the family ready for poolside fun with our private and group swim lessons, or try a new fitness class or workshop this month. We look forward to seeing you at the Club!
Member Event This Weekend!
Sunday, May 15, 6:30 am-8:30 am
Our members are the best thing about the Bay Club. Join us for a 70’s theme Bay to Breakers Pre-Party at Bay Club Gateway. Bring your friends for complimentary breakfast burritos, mimosas, bloody Marys, a dance party, and a live DJ. Guests are welcome. Gateway is located conveniently 10 minutes from the start line for Bay to Breakers—we can’t wait to celebrate with you, and thank you to all our wonderful members! RSVP here.
Bay Club Adult Verified Matchplay
Saturday, May 21 | Ages 16+
Join us at Bay Club South San Francisco for Verified UTR Matchplay—two singles matches in 2 hours. This event is open to players of all levels, ages 16 and over. We will group players based on their UTR/level to provide competitive matches and level-based play. Register here.
Spring Junior Programming Has Started!
Registration is open for all after-school classes including Bay Club Gateway’s Junior Academy Tennis, Swim School, and Swim Team classes. All live on Bay Club Connect.
League plays on Saturdays at 12:00 pm
Bay Club San Francisco’s Cornhole League has begun! If you’re interested in signing up for paired play, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Front Desk.
Spring League Playoffs
Tuesday-Thursday, May 10-12
Join us as we host the final week of our 5v5 Basketball League Playoffs. Come cheer on your friends and hop on the bandwagon! Games will take place at the following times:
- Tuesday, May 10, from 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 11, from 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- Championship Game on Thursday, May 12, at 7:00 pm.
Featured Programming This Week
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect .
Bay Club Financial District
- Tuesday, May 10 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 10 | Yoga with Mark | 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 11 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
- Thursday, May 12 | IGNITE with Winnie | 5:30 pm
- Thursday, May 12 | Yoga with Mark | 6:30 pm
- Friday, May 13 | IGNITE with Winnie | 6:45 am
Bay Club San Francisco
- New! Monday, May 9 | Max-4 with David | 5:00 pm
- New! Tuesday, May 10 | IGNITE with Hillary | 7:15 am
- New! Tuesday, May 10 | Max-4 with Pat | 5:30 pm
- New! Tuesday, May 10 | Dance with Romina | 6:30 pm
- New! Wednesday, May 11 | Rooftop Bootcamp with David | 4:00 pm
- New! Wednesday, May 11 | Max-4 with Michael | 7:00 pm
- New! Thursday, May 12 | Rooftop Bootcamp with David | 12:30 pm
- New! Friday, May 13 | Rooftop Rise & Ride with Andres | 8:00 am
- New! Friday, May 13 | Max-4 with Hillary | 7:30 am
- New! Sunday, May 15 | Max-4 with Hillary | 10:00 am
- New! Sunday, May 15 | Sunday Barre with Hillary | 12:00 pm
TRX Update: We’ve increased the TRX Bootcamp class capacity with Edward and David for select times, and it will now be held in the Main Group Fitness Studio. Please check Bay Club Connect for the current class schedule and locations.
Bay Club Gateway
- New Pickleball offerings!
- All Level Open Play | Daily | 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Mondays | Pickleball & Pastries | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Mondays | Beginner-Intermediate Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Tuesdays | Intermediate-Advanced Open Play | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Thursdays | All Level Open Play | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Saturdays | Family Open Play | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10 | Masters Swim | 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 11 | Masters Swim | 7:00 am
- Thursday, May 12 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm & 6:00 pm
- Friday, May 13 | Tennis Adult Clinic 3.0-3.5 Skills & Drills | 12:00 pm
- Saturday, May 14 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, May 15 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, May 15 | Bay to Breakers Pre-Party | 6:30 am-8:30 am
Riding with a Purpose
This month’s Marissa Tries is all about cycling for a great cause. Featuring some of the best instructors in the South Bay, Tour de Pier is a fundraising event that raises money for cancer charities. Get a sneak peek into last year’s event to catch Marissa in a cycling session full of music and lively energy. Watch the video here.
We’re Growing Our Team for Summer!
We’re looking for talented, customer service-focused individuals to join us this summer. Here are some of the seasonal positions we’re hiring for throughout our Clubs:
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors
- Tennis and Squash Pros
- Operations Associates
- Camp Counselors
Employees will earn great perks, such as Club membership, competitive compensation, Club discounts, and team culture. If you know someone who would like to join our summer crew, have them visit our careers page here. And stop by the Clubs this spring as we host Job Fairs! Bay Club San Francisco’s Job Fairs will be held on Saturday, May 14 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm, and Wednesday, May 18 from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm. If you are interested in attending, please fill out this form.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus