Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: July 4, 2022
Summer is going strong, and there is still plenty to look forward to at the Club. Grab a sweet treat or try out that new class you’ve been eyeing. Whether you are planning a staycation or hosting friends and family, make the most of the season and enjoy some fun in the sun at the Club.
What’s Happening This Week
Bay Club San Francisco
- Painting & Pinot on the Rooftop | Friday, July 8
- Register here. Join us for a sunset painting event. All art supplies and wine are included. Open to both members and guests. Hurry—space is filling up!
- Squash Round Robin | Fridays | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Complimentary Consultations with Molly Stene
- Molly joins our private Pilates team and is now offering one-on-one consultations. Reach out to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
Bay Club Gateway
- Wibit Wednesdays | July 6 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- We’ll have the in-pool Wibit slide up for your kiddos to enjoy!
- Summer Camp Flexible Enrollment Dates
- Children can attend camp through August 26 with our flexible enrollment dates. There are only a few spots left for July, so sign up soon on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Financial District
- Lunch Hour Yoga | Wednesdays and Thursdays | 12:00 pm
- Drop in for a 50-minute Vinyasa-style yoga with Emma Beck.
- Bagel Thursdays are Officially Back | 6:00 am-8:00 am
- Spend breakfast with us on Thursday mornings.
Bay Club South San Francisco
- Pickleball & Pastries | Wednesdays | 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Drop in, make some friends, and enjoy some complimentary treats.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Kids’ Night Out | Bay Club Gateway
Saturday, July 9
Drop off your kids and enjoy a date night, knock out some chores, or simply relax. Available for ages 5-12 years old, Kids’ Night Out is the most fun place to be this summer. Activities include swimming, tennis, the in-pool Wibit slide, a bounce house, and giant inflatable obstacle courses. When it’s time to wind down, dinner will be served with a PG movie. This week’s movie is Encanto. Kids must be water-safe to participate in the in-pool activities. Open to members and non-members; member discounts apply. Register here.
New Instructor Detox Yoga Sundays | Bay Club San Francisco
July 10 | 11:00 am
Join new instructor Molly Stene for Detox Yoga. This class is rooted in Vinyasa movement, featuring longer holds and deeper stretches to reset the body for the week ahead.
New Instructor Zumba | Bay Club San Francisco
Sunday, July 10 | 9:00 am
Meet our new instructor, Chantel Moreno, in this cardio dance class that is sure to make you sweat.
Save the Date
- National Ice Cream Day | Sunday, July 17 | Bay Club Gateway
- Showcase Event | Wednesday, July 27 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm | Bay Club Financial District
July Club Life Newsletter
Have you heard about our Club Life Newsletter? See the latest information on all the activities and programming at the Club. Check out the July newsletter here for your Club.
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus