Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: August 23, 2022
As summer winds down, are you settling back into your normal routine? Take a break from your busy schedule at the Club. Enjoy some time alone with dinner and a night out, or get the whole family together for one of our fun events. Check out our new after-school programs and weekend activities for kids of all ages.
What’s Happening This Week
Group Exercise Calendar Expansion Survey
Our Director of Fitness, Michael Bonella, is working on expanding our current class offerings. Complete the surveys below to tell us what you would like to see offered at Bay Club San Francisco and Bay Club Financial District. You can also rate your favorite instructors.
- Bay Club San Francisco Group Exercise Survey
- Bay Club Financial District Group Exercise Survey
- Rate Our Group Exercise Instructors
Bay Club Financial District | New Classes
- Lunch Hour Full Body IGNITE, followed by Barre with Hillary Klausner | Mondays at 11:30 am and 12:30 am
- Raquel’s Therapeutic Yoga Flow—Great for Beginners | Tuesdays at 12:15 pm
Bay Club Financial District | Showcase Event
Wednesday, August 24 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Join us at Bay Club Financial District for our Showcase Event.
- 5:30pm: Therapeutic Yoga with Raquel Scalon
- 5:30 pm: MAX-4 with Hillary Klausner
- 6:30 pm: LIFT Club (weightlifting clinic) with Coach Dessert-Rae Tejada (space is limited.)
- 6:30 pm: Barre with Hillary Klausner
Bay Club San Francisco | Sip and Shop
Thursday, August 25 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Enjoy complimentary beverages and retail specials at The Shop.
Bay Club San Francisco | Painting & Pinot on the Rooftop
Friday, August 26 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Grab a glass of wine while creating your masterpiece on the Rooftop. Paint, supplies, and wine will be provided. Guests are welcome. Click here to reserve your spot. Plus, the Early Bird promo has been extended through Wednesday, August 24. Use code “earlybird” at checkout for 10% off registration.
Bay Club San Francisco | Squash Round Robin
Friday, August 26 | 5:15 pm-8:00 pm
Check out our weekly Squash Round Robin to get your heart pumping while you meet and compete with other Club members.
August Personal Training Promo
Join us for personal training that includes 10 sessions, one assessment, and one nutrition consultation
- $1100 (Ultimate Level Trainers)
- $1350 (Coach Level)
Bay Club Gateway | Kids Camp
- We are running an extra week of camp from Monday, August 29-Friday, September 2. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
- Labor Day Kids Camp is open for registration. We’ll have a one-day tennis and multi-sport camp for kids 5-12. Register today on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Gateway | Fall Junior Tennis Classes Starting Soon
Registration is open for players ages 5 and up of all skill levels. Sign up today on Bay Club Connect. For more information, email Daniel at email@example.com.
Bay Club Gateway | All Things Aquatics
Mermaid Academy with Julie | Sunday, August 28 | 2:00 pm-3:00 pm. Mermaid Academy is back! Open to kids ages five and older. Visit Bay Club Connect for full details and to register.
- Interested in lessons for yourself or your child? We offer multiple programs for all skill levels—from individual instruction to group lessons. Reach out to our new Aquatics Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swim Team and Swim School sessions for September are now LIVE on Bay Club Connect. For questions, email email@example.com.
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Lessons Now Available
Ever wanted to pick up pickleball? Want to improve your game? We now offer individual and semi-private lessons. Email Jake at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your lesson today.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Junior Tennis and Pickleball Academies
Registration is open for players ages 5 and up of all skill levels. Sign up today on Bay Club Connect. For more information, email Steven at email@example.com.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Grab and Go Snacks
Keep your eyes out for Grab and Go snacks and other tasty treats to fuel your hunger.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Gateway | Kids’ Night Out
Saturdays through October | 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Planning a date night or need some time to yourself? Drop your kids at the Club where they’ll have a blast swimming, sliding down the Wibit, doing arts and crafts, and watching movies. This week’s movie is Hotel Transylvania.
Bay Club San Francisco | Class Spotlight
- Zumba with Brendan Simon | Saturday, August 27 at 9:00 am | Main Studio
- MAX-4 with Hillary Klausner | Sunday, August 28 at 10:00 am | Main Studio
Bay Club San Francisco | 3-on-3 Basketball Event
Sunday, August 28 | 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
Get ready for a triple-elimination 3-on-3 basketball event. Register by Friday, August 26. For questions or to sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Sunday Challenge Court
August 28 | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Director of Tennis Weston Reese hosts round-robin doubles, so stop by to meet some new people, practice your skills, and have a ball. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Save the Dates
Bay Club San Francisco | New Classes Coming in September
- Stretch & Align with Fran Sanguinetti | Mondays at 10:30 am
- Forever Fit with Manny Gonzalez | Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 9:30 am
- Therapeutic Yoga Flow with Raquel Scalon | Mondays and Wednesdays at 12:00 pm and Thursdays at 10:30 am
- Stretch & Align with Leslie McGraw | Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:30 am
Bay Club Gateway | Labor Day Weekend
Spend your Labor Day weekend at the Club. Start with our Free Guest Day and First Friday Member Social on Friday, September 2, and come back the next day for our Saturday Pool Party on September 3, from 1:00 pm-5:00 pm.
Bay Club San Francisco | Fall Basketball League
Tuesdays (Advanced) and Wednesdays (Intermediate) from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Starts Tuesday, September 13
Join us for some friendly competition on the court. The fall basketball season runs for six weeks, with two extra weeks for playoffs. Customize your own team or be placed on a team. The winners of each league will receive a prize. Cost: $50 per member and $100 per non-member. Sign up today by emailing email@example.com. Hurry—registration closes on Wednesday, August 31!
Bay Club San Francisco | Welcome to Courtney Patterson!
Welcome to our new Director of Pickleball, Courtney Patterson. Courtney brings her knowledge and passion to the courts with a full slate of lessons, leagues, clinics, and programming. For private lessons, email Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus