Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: September 20, 2022
The weather is still warm, so it’s the perfect time to take advantage of the outdoor activities at the Club. Head to the pool or get your friends together for some pickleball. Bring your kids to the Club to explore our new after-school and seasonal programs for all ages.
What’s Happening This Week
Bay Club San Francisco | The Shop Weekly Promotion
It’s Lululemon week! From now until Friday, September 23, get 15% off when you spend $150 or more.
Bay Club Financial District | Lunch Hour Full Body IGNITE and Barre with Hillary Klausner
Mondays at 11:30 am and 12:30 pm
Bay Club Gateway | September Lessons
For questions, contact Aquatics Director Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swim Team
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 4:00 pm-5:30 pm and 5:30 pm-7:00 pm. All swimmers must demonstrate all four strokes proficiently and be assessed prior to joining the team. To sign up, email Slightam@bayclubs.com.
- Swim School
- Mondays through Fridays from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm. Enrollment is ongoing AND year-round.
- Interested in adult lessons? We offer private adult lessons for beginners and advanced swimmers.
- Interested in private lessons? We offer private lessons for swimmers of all ages and skill levels. Email Slightam@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Challenge Court
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays | 3:30 pm-6:30 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays | 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Check out our daily Challenge Court to receive instruction from professionals and meet new players.
Bay Club San Francisco | Basketball Court
September 13-October 26
Tuesdays and Wednesdays | 5:30 pm-10:00 pm
The basketball courts are reserved for the Fall Basketball League on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Come out and show your support for our basketball community.
Bay Club Financial District | Showcase Event
Wednesday, September 21 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Sign up for your favorite class and enjoy complimentary light bites. Guests are welcome.
- IGNITE Lower Body with Manny Gonzalez at 5:30 pm
- IGNITE Upper Body with Fran Sanguinetti at 6:30 pm
- Raquel’s Therapeutic Yoga at 5:30 pm
Bay Club Financial District | Bagel Thursdays
Start your day bright and early with complimentary bagels in the Lobby.
Bay Club San Francisco | Beksan Designs Trunk Show
Thursday, September 22 | 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Open Play
Extended Hours! Thursdays | 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Hit the court as we add an extra two hours of Pickleball Open Play. Open to all levels.
Bay Club San Francisco | Vino and Vinyasa
Thursday, September 22 | 6:30 pm
Spend an evening with Emma Beck for sunset yoga on the roof. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club San Francisco | Squash Round Robin
Fridays | 5:15 pm-8:00 pm
Check out our weekly Squash Round Robin to get your heart pumping while you meet other Club members. Due to the Oracle NetSuite Junior Gold Tournament, there will be no round robin on September 30.
Bay Club Gateway | Fall Junior Tennis Classes Start Soon
Fall Junior Tennis Programs start soon. Registration for players ages five and up is now open on Bay Club Connect. Open to all skill levels. For more information, email Daniel.McClintic@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Lessons Now Available
Ever wanted to pick up pickleball? Want to improve your game? We now offer individual and semi-private lessons. Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com to schedule your lesson today.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Pickleball Leagues and Tournaments
Get ready for new pickleball leagues and tournaments coming to the Club.
Bay Club Financial District and Bay Club San Francisco | Personal Training Promotion
Get 10 Ultimate Level sessions for only $1,100. For more information, email Leslie at Leslie.Mcgraw@bayclubs.com.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Gateway | Kids’ Night Out
Saturdays through October | 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Planning a date night or need some time to yourself? Drop your kids at the Club where they’ll have a blast swimming, sliding down the Wibit, doing arts and crafts, and watching movies. This week’s movie is Hotel Transylvania.
Bay Club San Francisco | Vinyasa Yoga with Emma Beck
Sundays at 10:00 am, starting September 25
Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Sunday Challenge Court
Sundays | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Join Weston Reese, Director of Tennis, for round-robin doubles. Stop by to practice your skills and meet new players. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Gateway | GlideFit Pop-Up
Sunday, September 25 | 1:30 pm
Take your yoga skills to a whole new level at the pool. Focus your mind, body, and soul to move seamlessly from one posture to the next while maintaining balance.
Save the Dates
Bay Club San Francisco | Hocus Pocus 2 Viewing Party
Friday, September 30 | 5:00 pm
Bring your friends and family for a special viewing of Hocus Pocus 2 on its release date on Disney+
Bay Club South San Francisco and Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball League Play
Sunday, October 16
Bay Club Gateway | Halloween Weekend
- Saturday, October 29 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm | Join us for our first annual Halloween party and a costume contest for all ages.
- We’ll also have a special Harry Potter-themed Kid’s Night Out. | Monday, October 31 | Bring the kids for a night of trick-or-treating at the Club.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Bay Club Gateway | Private Events
The weather is perfect this time of year, and the Club offers one of the best spaces in the city to host birthday parties and corporate team-building events. Let us do the work to plan your child’s birthday party or organize a pickleball event or tennis clinic with your coworkers. Inquire at email@example.com and ask about our poolside offerings.
Bay Club San Francisco | Court Update
Please note that the courts will be unavailable from Friday, September 30-Sunday, October 2, for the Oracle NetSuite Junior Gold Tournament. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Bay Club Gateway | Tennis Court Maintenance
We are excited to announce that Tennis Courts 1-5 will be resurfaced from Monday, September 19-Tuesday, September 27. The courts will be out of commission while we work to improve your Club experience. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- To ensure the security of the property and the integrity of your membership, all guests and members must check in at the Welcome Desk. Our associates will validate your membership by comparing you to your photo on file. Before entering the Club, we will take your photo if you don’t already have one on file. Guests must also register at the Front Desk and show a state-issued photo ID. If you leave the Club and return later, please be sure to recheck in at the Front Desk. Thanks in advance for your cooperation in keeping the Club safe!
- Please make sure that you LOCK your locker. If you need assistance learning how to set your combination, the Front Desk is happy to help.
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the September Club Life newsletter. Click the links below to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus