Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: September 26, 2022
The end of September is here, but it’s not too late to make it a September to remember. Come relax with an evening of fine dining or get together with your favorite people to check out the latest events at the Club. Take advantage of all the endless ways to revitalize your body and mind at the Club this month.
What’s Happening This Week
Bay Club San Francisco | Hocus Pocus 2 Premiere Night
Friday, September 30 | 5:00 pm
Bring your friends and family for a special viewing of Hocus Pocus 2 on its release date on Disney+. This event is complimentary for members; guests are welcome with the regular guest fee. Members can sign up on Bay Club Connect; non-members can sign up by emailing Chelsea.Ashbaker@bayclubs.com. Food and refreshments will be available for purchase.
Bay Club San Francisco | Shared Membership
Take advantage of our Shared Membership and add up to five of your non-member friends or family members to your membership today. Chelsea.Ashbaker@bayclubs.com for more details.
Bay Club Financial District | Lunch Hour Full Body IGNITE and Barre with Hillary Klausner
Mondays at 11:30 am and 12:30 pm
Bay Club Gateway | October Aquatics Programming
Our October After-School Aquatics Programs are now available on Bay Club Connect.
- Swim School with Andrea Rivera | Monday-Friday from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm | Beginner to advanced classes offered daily. View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Swim Team with Coach Julie | View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Interested in private lessons? We offer private lessons for swimmers of all ages and skill levels. For questions, email Slightam@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Coffee with the Club Manager
Tuesday, October 4 | 9:00 am-10:00 am
Get to know our new Club Manager, Mike Lofberg, while enjoying coffee and light pastries.
Bay Club San Francisco | Basketball Court
September 13-October 26 | Tuesdays and Wednesdays | 5:30 pm-10:00 pm
The basketball courts are reserved for the Fall Basketball League on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Come out and show your support for our basketball community. Email email@example.com to get on the list for our winter league.
Bay Club Financial District | Bagel Thursdays
Start your day bright and early with complimentary bagels in the Lobby.
Bay Club San Francisco | New Class! Tai Chi with Zach Ma
Thursdays at 9:30 am | Starting September 29
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Open Play
Extended Hours! Thursdays | 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Hit the court as we add an extra two hours of Pickleball Open Play. Open to all levels.
Bay Club San Francisco | Squash Update
Due to the Oracle NetSuite Junior Gold Tournament, there will be no round robin on September 30. The courts will also be unavailable from 2:00 pm on Friday, September 30 until 3:00 pm on Sunday, October 2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Bay Club San Francisco | Swim Team with Coach Julie
View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Gateway | Private Events
Plan your child’s next birthday party or organize a corporate team-building event at Bay Club Gateway. Inquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our poolside offerings.
Bay Club Gateway | Fall Junior Tennis Classes
Fall Junior Tennis Programs start soon. Registration for players ages five and up is now open on Bay Club Connect. Open to all skill levels. For more information, email Daniel.McClintic@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Lessons Now Available
Ever wanted to pick up pickleball? Want to improve your game? We now offer individual and semi-private lessons. Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com to schedule your lesson today.
Bay Club Financial District and Bay Club San Francisco | Personal Training Promotion
Get 10 Coach Level sessions for only $1,350.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Gateway | Kids’ Night Out
Saturdays through October | 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Planning a date night or need some time to yourself? Drop your kids at the Club where they’ll have a blast swimming, sliding down the Wibit, doing arts and crafts, and watching movies. This week’s movie is Frankenweenie.
Bay Club San Francisco | Vinyasa Yoga with Emma Beck
Sundays at 10:00 am
Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Sunday Challenge Court
Sundays | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Join Weston Reese, Director of Tennis, for round-robin doubles. Stop by to practice your skills and meet new players. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Save the Dates
Bay Club San Francisco Campus | Free Guest Friday
Friday, October 7
New! FIIGHT Classes with Manny Gonzalez
Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12 | 6:00 am
Bay Club South San Francisco | Pickleball Tournament
Saturday, October 15
Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com or stop by the Front Desk for more information.
Bay Club South San Francisco and Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball League Play
Sunday, October 16
Bay Club Gateway | Halloween Weekend
Saturday, October 29 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Join us for our first annual Halloween party and a costume contest for all ages. We’ll also have a special Harry Potter-themed
Bay Club Gateway | Kid’s Night Out
Monday, October 31
Bring the kids for a night of trick-or-treating at the Club.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Bay Club Gateway | Tennis Court Maintenance
The resurfacing of Tennis Courts 1-5 will continue until Friday, September 30. The courts will be out of commission while we work to improve your Club experience. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Bay Club San Francisco | Warm Pool Closure
Please be aware that one of the pools at Bay Club San Francisco is currently closed for preventative maintenance and to upgrade the pool’s mechanical system. You are welcome to use the other pool or one of the Outdoor Pools at Bay Club Gateway during this time. We plan to complete the repairs as soon as possible and will keep you updated on our progress.
- To ensure the security of the property and the integrity of your membership, all guests and members must check in at the Welcome Desk. Our associates will validate your membership by comparing you to your photo on file. Before entering the Club, we will take your photo if you don’t already have one on file. Guests must also register at the Front Desk and show a state-issued photo ID. If you leave the Club and return later, please be sure to recheck in at the Front Desk. Thanks in advance for your cooperation in keeping the Club safe!
- Please make sure that you LOCK your locker. If you need assistance learning how to set your combination, the Front Desk is happy to help.
As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible onBay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the September Club Life newsletter. Click the links below to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus