Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: October 1, 2021
It’s October! Bring your friends and family to any of our San Francisco clubs today, Friday, October 1–on us! First Friday is Free Guest Day at the San Francisco campus. Let Bay Club Gateway host you and yours this evening from 5:00 pm–7:00 pm for our Member Social: live music and light bites will be provided. And don’t forget to stop by Bay Club San Francisco for our Retail Raffle and Sip & Shop event. Read on for more happenings…
Bay Club Basketball Leagues
Our 8-week 3-on-3 basketball league kicks off this Wednesday, October 6 at 6:00 pm at Bay Club San Francisco. If you’re interested in participating, fill out this brief form by Monday, October 4. If you have questions, email Grey at email@example.com.
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. Clinics continue throughout the school year and vary by location. To view the schedule and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club Gateway
- Friday, October 1 | First Friday Free Guest Day
- Friday, October 1| Member Social | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 2 | Masters Swim | 9:30 am
- Saturday, October 2 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Saturday, October 2 | Pickleball Open Play | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Sunday, October 3 | Challenge Court 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, October 3 | WIBIT Slide & Popsicles | 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 5 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm-1:00 pm and 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 6 | Adult Tennis Clinic 4.0-4.5 | 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 7 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm-1:00 pm and 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 7 | Pickleball Open Play | 5:30 pm
Bay Club San Francisco
- Saturday, October 2 | FIIGHT Full Body | 8:15 am, 9:30 am, 10:45 am
- Sunday, October 3 | FIIGHT Full Body | 9:30 am
- Monday, October 4 | TRX Bootcamp | 6:15 am, 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 5 | Power Yoga | 5:15 pm
- Wednesday, October 6 | Hatha Yoga | 8:00 am
- Wednesday, October 6 | 3×3 Basketball League | 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 6 | Performance Cycle | 6:15 pm
- Thursday, October 7 | Barre | 12:00 pm, 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 8 | FIIGHT Hard Core (Abs) | 7:15 am
Bay Club South San Francisco
Monday, October 4 | Pickleball Open Play | 7:00 pm
Tuesday, October 5 | Challenge Court | 9:00 am
Wednesday, October 6 | Pickleball and Pastries | 9:30 am
Wednesday, October 6 | Pickleball Open Play | 7:00 pm
Thursday, October 7 | Men’s UTR Verified Singles Play | 7:30 pm
Saturday, October 9 | Junior UTR Tournament | 12:00 pm
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
- Pickleball Reservations: Court reservations are now available Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at Bay Club South San Francisco. New to the sport? Check out our Pickleball & Pastries events to meet new people and learn all about pickleball.
- Executive Locker Rentals: We still have a handful of Executive Lockers available at Bay Club San Francisco—but they sell out fast! Snag a personal rental locker and save the effort of transporting your items back and forth every day. Click here to fill out our interest form to reserve yours today.
- Now Hiring: We are looking for talented members to join our San Francisco Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Proof of Vaccination Required to Access Indoor Club Facilities
The Bay Club Company is proactively taking steps to help protect the health and safety of our members and associates. We will now require that all employees at each Club location provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or exception status by the end of September—and be 100% vaccinated by the end of October. This is in addition to complying with the below county mandate.
As of Friday, August 20 at Bay Club San Francisco, all Bay Club members ages 12 and up must provide one-time proof of being fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks after completing the entire recommended series of vaccination, usually one or two doses) upon entering a club’s indoor facilities. Your guests must show proof every time they visit. Acceptable forms of proof are:
- a physical copy of your Vaccination Record Card (CRC) from the CDC
- a picture of your Vaccination Record Card on your phone
- a digital vaccine card issued by the State of California (available by going to https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov)
- an approved app, such as CLEAR HealthPass, CommonPass, or VaxYes (these must be accompanied by a photo ID)
A negative COVID-19 test result will not be considered as proof. The Bay Club will simply record that you provided proof at this time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we join together to stem the tide against the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines
Per the latest County mandate, all individuals are required to wear masks while indoors at the club, except while eating or drinking, actively engaged in water-based sports (e.g. swimming, swim lessons, diving), and other sports where masks create an imminent risk to health. Once water-based sports activity is completed, they should continue to wear masks in the club until exiting the facility. Please also note that our San Francisco and Walnut Creek locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policies that have gone into effect for SF and Contra Costa counties. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated October 1, 2021