Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: October 4, 2022
We made it to October, and we’ve got frightful delights and more in store for the whole family at the Club! From Halloween to football season and new fitness classes—get ready for seasonal fun all month long. Come dressed in your best costume, check out one of our spooktacular events, and enjoy the fall festivities.
What’s Happening This Week
Bay Club San Francisco | Basketball Court Closure
Tuesday. October 4-Monday, October 10
The Basketball Court will be temporarily closed for resurfacing. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you all again on our fresh court.
Bay Club Financial District | Bagel Thursdays
Start your day bright and early with complimentary bagels in the Lobby.
Bay Club San Francisco | New Classes
Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
- Tai Chi with Zach Ma | Thursdays at 9:30 am
- TRX Bootcamp with Hillary Klausner | Fridays at 7:30 am
- Outdoor Rooftop Cycle with Andres Nunoz | Fridays at 8:00 am
Bay Club Gateway | Free Guest Friday and Member Social
Friday, October 7
Share your Bay Club Happy with a friend or two! From 5:00 to 7:00 pm, you can also enjoy complimentary drinks and light bites while socializing with other members.
Bay Club San Francisco | Squash Round Robin
Friday, October 7 | 5:15 pm
Our weekly round robin returns with light bites and refreshments.
Bay Club San Francisco | Swim Team with Coach Julie
View specific class details and sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Gateway | October Aquatics Programming
Our October After-School Aquatics Programs are now available for registration on Bay Club Connect.
- Swim School with Andrea Rivera | Monday-Friday from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm.
- Beginner to advanced classes offered daily. View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Swim Team with Coach Julie | View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Interested in private lessons? We offer private lessons for swimmers of all ages and skill levels. For questions, email Slightam@bayclubs.com.
- Lap Swim Etiquette | A friendly reminder that all lanes designated for lap swimming are only for continuous lap swimming. For information regarding pool etiquette, please view the sign outside the Women’s Locker Room.
Bay Club Gateway | Fall Junior Tennis Classes
Fall Junior Tennis Programs start soon. Registration for players ages five and up is now open on Bay Club Connect. Open to all skill levels. For more information, email Daniel.McClintic@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Lessons Now Available
Want to improve your pickleball game? We now offer individual and semi-private lessons. Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com to schedule your lesson today.
Bay Club Gateway | Private Events
Plan your child’s next birthday party or organize a corporate team-building event at the Club. Inquire today at email@example.com and ask about our poolside offerings.
Bay Club Financial District and Bay Club San Francisco | Personal Training Promotions
At Bay Club Financial District, get 10 Ultimate Level sessions for only $1,100. At Bay Club San Francisco, get 10 Coach Level sessions for only $1,350.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club South San Francisco | New Weekend Hours
Starting in October, the Club will be open from 8:00 am-8:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Our weekday hours remain 8:00 am-10:00 pm.
Bay Club San Francisco | Fleet Week
Saturday, October 8-Sunday, October 9 | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
Come watch the aerial show and play some family games on the rooftop.
Bay Club Gateway | Kids’ Night Out
Saturdays through October | 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Planning a date night or need some time to yourself? Drop your kids at the Club where they’ll have a blast swimming, sliding down the Wibit, doing arts and crafts, and watching movies. This week’s movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas. sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Sunday Challenge Court
Sundays | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Join Weston Reese, Director of Tennis, for round-robin rotational doubles. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Save the Dates
New! FIIGHT Classes with Manny Gonzalez
Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12 | 6:00 am
Bay Club San Francisco | Beksan Designs Trunk Show
Wednesday, October 12 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Bay Club San Francisco | Paint and Pinot
Friday, October 14 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Bay Club South San Francisco | Pickleball Tournament
Saturday, October 15
Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com or stop by the Front Desk for more information.
Bay Club South San Francisco and Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball League Play
Sunday, October 16
Bay Club Financial District | Halloween Showcase
Wednesday, October 26
- IGNITE-mare on Elm Street– Lower Body | Manny Gonzalez | 5:30 pm
- Pumpkin Power Vinyasa – Hip and Heart Opener | Emma Beck | 5:30 pm
- IGNITE-mare on Elm Street – Upper Body | Manny Gonzalez | 6:30 pm
- Gentle Goblin Yoga | Emma Beck | 6:30 pm
Bay Club Gateway | Halloween Weekend
- Saturday, October 29 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm | Join us for our first annual Halloween party and a costume contest for all ages. We’ll also have a special Harry Potter-themed Kid’s Night Out.
- Monday, October 31 | Bring the kids for a night of trick-or-treating at the Club.
- To ensure the security of the property and the integrity of your membership, all guests and members must check in at the Welcome Desk. Our associates will validate your membership by comparing you to your photo on file. We will take your photo if you don’t already have one on file. Guests must also register at the Front Desk and show a state-issued photo ID. If you leave the Club and return later, please be sure to recheck in at the Front Desk.
- Please make sure that you LOCK your locker. If you need assistance learning how to set your combination, the Front Desk is happy to help.
As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible onBay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Club Life Newsletter
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus