Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: October 11, 2022
Are you enjoying your favorite fall activities? Discover a whole new world of fun at the Club. Come explore special events, catch a Halloween-themed movie night, or check out the latest sports clinics. It’s the perfect time to create some fall memories with your favorite people during this spectacular season.
What’s Happening This Week
Bay Club San Francisco | Paint and Pinot
Friday, October 14 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Get ready for a special fall-themed edition of our Paint & Pinot event. Supplies and wine are provided. Sign up by Tuesday, October 11, with the promo code “earlybird” for 10% off. Click here to register. Guests are welcome.
Bay Club San Francisco | Promotions at The Shop
Tuesday, October 11-Monday, October 17
Get 10% off your entire purchase during our Columbus Day week promotion.
Bay Club San Francisco | New Classes
- FIIGHT with Manny Gonzalez | Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 6:00 am
- Tai Chi with Zach Ma | Thursdays at 9:30 am
- TRX Bootcamp with Hillary Klausner | Fridays at 7:30 am
- Outdoor Rooftop Cycle with Andres Nunoz | Fridays at 8:00 am
Bay Club San Francisco | Beksan Designs Trunk Show
Wednesday, October 12 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Join us for a trunk show featuring the latest jewelry from Beksan Designs.
Bay Club Financial District | Bagel Thursdays
Start your day bright and early with complimentary bagels in the Lobby.
Bay Club Gateway | Monster Bash
Friday, October 14 | 4:30 pm-8:00 pm
Come dressed in your spookiest costumes to decorate pumpkins and trick-or-treat around the Club.
Bay Club San Francisco | Squash Round Robin
Friday, October 14 | 5:15 pm
Our weekly round robin returns with light bites and refreshments.
Bay Club San Francisco | Swim Team with Coach Julie
View specific class details and sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Gateway | October Aquatics Programming
Register for our October After-School Aquatics Programs on Bay Club Connect.
- Swim School with Andrea Rivera | Monday-Friday from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm. | Beginner to advanced classes are offered daily. View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Swim Team with Coach Julie | View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Interested in private lessons? We offer private lessons for swimmers of all ages and skill levels. For questions, email Slightam@bayclubs.com.
- Lap Swim Etiquette
- A friendly reminder that all lanes designated for lap swimming are only for continuous lap swimming. For information regarding pool etiquette, please view the sign outside the Women’s Locker Room.
Bay Club Gateway | Fall Junior Tennis Classes
Fall Junior Tennis Programs start soon. Registration for players ages five and up is now open on Bay Club Connect. Open to all skill levels. For more information, email Daniel.McClintic@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Lessons Now Available
Want to improve your pickleball game? We now offer individual and semi-private lessons. Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com to schedule your lesson today.
Bay Club Gateway | Private Events
The weather is perfect this time of year, and Bay Club Gateway offers the best spaces for all your private events. Plan your child’s next birthday party or organize a corporate team-building event at the Club. Inquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our poolside offerings.
Bay Club Financial District and Bay Club San Francisco | Personal Training Promotion
Enjoy 24 personal training sessions for $2.520 ($105 per session) and save $15 per session!
Bay Club South San Francisco | New Weekend Hours
The Club is now open from 8:00 am-8:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Our weekday hours remain 8:00 am-10:00 pm.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club South San Francisco | Pickleball Tournament
Saturday, October 15
Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com or stop by the Front Desk for more information.
Looking to meet new players? Check out our daily challenge court offerings and sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Gateway | Kids’ Night Out
Saturdays through October | 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Planning a date night or need some time to yourself? Drop your kids at the Club where they’ll have a blast swimming, sliding down the Wibit, doing arts and crafts, and watching movies. This week’s movie is Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo!
Bay Club South San Francisco | Sunday Challenge Court
Sundays | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Join Weston Reese, Director of Tennis, for round-robin rotational doubles. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Save the Dates
Bay Club South San Francisco and Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball League Play
Sunday, October 16
Monthly Member Social
Thursday, October 20 | 5:30 pm
Enjoy complimentary drinks and light bites from Curry Hurry while socializing with other members.
Bay Club Financial District | Halloween Showcase
Wednesday, October 26
- IGNITE-mare on Elm Street–Lower Body | Manny Gonzalez | 5:30 pm
- Pumpkin Power Vinyasa–Hip and Heart Opener | Emma Beck | 5:30 pm
- IGNITE-mare on Elm Street–Upper Body | Manny Gonzalez | 6:30 pm
- Gentle Goblin Yoga | Emma Beck | 6:30 pm
Bay Club Gateway | Halloween Weekend
- Saturday, October 29 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Join us for our first annual Halloween party and a costume contest for all ages. We’ll also have a special Harry Potter-themed Kid’s Night Out.
- Monday, October 31
- Bring the kids for a night of trick-or-treating at the Club.
Walk For a Cause with Our Friends at Play Marin!
The Bay Club is proud to partner with Play Marin, a Marin-based nonprofit that provides opportunities for children of diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds to learn and grow together through play. On Saturday, October 22, we will participate in Play Marin’s Second Annual Diversity and Inclusion Walk-A-Thon along the Marin-Mill Valley Bay Trail. Join us as we raise awareness, bring together our Marin County community, and have fun! Click here to sign up for the Walk-a-Thon and donate to this amazing cause.
Operations and Facilities Updates
Bay Club San Francisco | Pool Closure
Please be aware that one of our pools remains closed due to mechanical upgrades. Members are welcome to use the other pool as well as the outdoor pools at Bay Club Gateway during this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Apply for our 2022 Internship Program!
We are excited to announce our 2022 Internship Program. This 12-week course exposes students to different areas of the Bay Club business while providing valuable experience to those interested in a career in hospitality, sports, fitness, and more. The course runs from Monday, October 24-Saturday, December 31, 2022. For more information and to attend a career fair, fill out this form today.
- To ensure the security of the property and the integrity of your membership, all guests and members must check in at the Welcome Desk. Our associates will validate your membership by comparing you to your photo on file. We will take your photo if you don’t already have one on file. Guests must also register at the Front Desk and show a state-issued photo ID. If you leave the Club and return later, please be sure to recheck at the Front Desk.
- Please make sure that you LOCK your locker. If you need assistance learning how to set your combination, the Front Desk is happy to help.
Club Life Newsletter
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus