Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: October 17, 2022
As the weather starts to cool down, head to the Club and stay on top of your wellness goals. Schedule a session with our personal trainers or discover new seasonal classes. Experience the latest in health and fitness at the Club with your friends and family.
What’s Happening This Week
Bay Club Gateway | November and December Aquatics Programming
Register for our Aquatics Programs on Bay Club Connect under Sports & Fitness Clinics.
- New Lessons
- Sunday mornings from 8:00 am-12:00 pm and Mondays from 5:45 pm-6:45 pm. We now offer private lessons with swim instructor Ivy. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swim School
- Monday-Friday from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm. Beginner to advanced classes are offered daily. View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Swim Team with Coach Julie
- Practices are held 2-3 days a week. View specific class details on Bay Club Connect.
- Private Swim Lessons
- Interested in private lessons? We offer private lessons for swimmers of all ages and skill levels. For questions, email Slightam@bayclubs.com.
- Lap Swim Etiquette
- A friendly reminder that all lanes designated for lap swimming are only for continuous lap swimming. For information regarding pool etiquette, please view the sign outside the Women’s Locker Room.
Bay Club San Francisco | Swim Team with Coach Julie
Practices are held 2-3 days a week. View specific class details and sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club San Francisco | Promotions at The Shop
Tuesday, October 18-Tuesday, October 25
Check out the Vuori product of the week at The Shop.
Bay Club Financial District | Bagel Thursdays
Start your day bright and early with complimentary bagels in the Lobby.
Bay Club San Francisco | Monthly Member Social
Thursday, October 20 | 5:30 pm
Enjoy complimentary drinks and light bites from Curry Hurry while socializing with other members.
Bay Club San Francisco | Outdoor Rooftop Cycle with Andres Nunoz
Fridays at 8:00 am
Bay Club Gateway | Snack and Shop
Friday, October 21 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Join us for light bites and great deals on athletic gear and activewear. All pool toys are 50% off, plus save 15%-20% off most items.
Bay Club San Francisco | Squash Round Robin
Friday, October 21 | 5:15 pm
Our weekly round-robin returns with light bites and refreshments.
Bay Club Gateway | Pumpkin Patch
The Month of October | All Day
Stop by the Club’s pumpkin patch and purchase a pumpkin to celebrate Halloween.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Daily Challenge Court
Looking to meet new players? Check out our daily challenge court offerings and sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Lessons Now Available
Want to improve your pickleball game? We now offer individual and semi-private lessons. Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com to schedule your lesson today.
Bay Club Gateway | Private Events
The weather is perfect this time of year, and Bay Club Gateway offers the best spaces for all your private events. Plan your child’s next birthday party or organize a corporate team-building event at the Club. Inquire today at email@example.com and ask about our poolside offerings.
Bay Club Financial District and Bay Club San Francisco | Personal Training Promotion
Enjoy an ultimate 24-pack of personal training sessions for $2.520 ($105 per session) and save $15 per session!
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Walk For a Cause with Our Friends at Play Marin
Saturday, October 22
The Bay Club is proud to partner with Play Marin, a Marin-based nonprofit that provides opportunities for children of diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds to learn and grow together through play. We will participate in Play Marin’s Second Annual Diversity and Inclusion Walk-A-Thon along the Marin-Mill Valley Bay Trail. Join us as we raise awareness, bring together our Marin County community, and have fun! Click here to sign up for the Walk-a-Thon and donate to this amazing cause.
Bay Club Gateway | Kids’ Night Out
Saturdays through October | 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Planning a date night or need some time to yourself? Drop your kids at the Club where they’ll have a blast swimming, sliding down the Wibit, doing arts and crafts, and watching movies. This week’s movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Sunday Challenge Court
Sundays | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Join Weston Reese, Director of Tennis, for round-robin rotational doubles. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Save the Dates
Bay Club Financial District | Halloween Showcase
Wednesday, October 26
- IGNITE-mare on Elm Street–Lower Body | Manny Gonzalez | 5:30 pm
- Pumpkin Power Vinyasa–Hip and Heart Opener | Emma Beck | 5:30 pm
- IGNITE-mare on Elm Street–Upper Body | Manny Gonzalez | 6:30 pm
- Gentle Goblin Yoga | Emma Beck | 6:30 pm
Bay Club San Francisco | Zumba Halloween Contest
Saturday, October 29 | 9:00 am-9:50 am
Come dressed in your spookiest costume and get ready to dance for a chance to win a spooktacular prize.
Bay Club Gateway | Harry Potter Kids’ Night Out
Saturday, October 29 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Bring your kids to the Club for dinner and a special viewing of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. All kids will get a wand, a cape, glasses, and great memories. Register now on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club San Francisco | Trick-or-Treat at the Shop
Saturday, October 29-Monday October 31
Bay Club Gateway | Halloween Weekend
- Saturday, October 29 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Join us for our first annual Halloween party and a costume contest for all ages.
- Monday, October 31
- Bring the kids for a night of trick-or-treating at the Club.
Bay Club Gateway | Holiday Camps
Holiday Camps are available for registration on Bay Club Connect! Select from full-day, or half-day Kids Camp options, or select our Little Explorers Camp for ages 3 and 4. Camps are available during Thanksgiving and Winter Break.
Bay Club San Francisco | Pool Closure
Please be aware that one of our pools remains closed due to mechanical upgrades. Members are welcome to use the other pool as well as the outdoor pools at Bay Club Gateway during this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- To ensure the security of the property and the integrity of your membership, all guests and members must check in at the Welcome Desk. Our associates will validate your membership by comparing you to your photo on file. We will take your photo if you don’t already have one on file. Guests must also register at the Front Desk and show a state-issued photo ID. If you leave the Club and return later, please be sure to recheck at the Front Desk.
- Please make sure that you LOCK your locker. If you need assistance learning how to set your combination, the Front Desk is happy to help.
Thank you for your support and understanding!
Club Life Newsletter
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus