Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: October 31, 2022
Happy Halloween! October might be ending, but at the Bay Club, the fun is just getting started. We’re looking forward to some fall-themed fun, and we can’t wait to share with you all the exciting events we’ve got in store.
What’s Happening This Week
Bay Club San Francisco | Seeking Racquet Sports Instructors
We’re looking for talented Racquet Sports instructors! If you know any squash, tennis, or pickleball professionals who would be interested in joining the Bay Club family, please connect them with Jason Thomas at email@example.com
Bay Club San Francisco | The Shop
Stop by the Shop on the Day of the Dead for a special promotion Tuesday, November 1, and Wednesday, November 2.
Bay Club San Francisco | Free Guest Friday
Bring your friends and family to the club on Friday, November 4 for our monthly Free Guest Friday.
Bay Club San Francisco | Squash Round Robin
Friday, November 4 | 5:15 pm
Monthly Squash member social Round Robin returns.
Bay Club San Francisco | National Donut Day
Saturday, November 5
On National Donut Day, doughnut lovers come together to enjoy their favorite sweet treat.
Bay Club Gateway | Gateway Shop
Take advantage of great discounts. 50% off all swim toys, sandals and other select items.
Bay Club Gateway | Aquatics Programs
Don’t miss our November & December After-School Aquatics programs. Officially available for registration at Bay Club Connect under “Sports & Fitness Clinics”.
- Pool Closure Reminder | November 1-November 20
- Please reach out to Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org any concerns or questions regarding how this affects swim school, swim team, and private lessons.
- Swim School | Monday through Friday 3:30 pm-6:00 pm with beginner to advanced classes offered daily! Visit the Bay Club Connectapp for specific class details.
- Swim Team at Bay Club Gateway and Bay Club San Francisco will be offered with Coach Julie! Practices are held 2 to 3 days per week and up to 2 hours. Visit the Bay Club Connect app for specific class details.
- Private Lessons for all ages/abilities We offer private adult lessons for beginners and advanced swimmers. Whether you’re training for masters or learning how to be more comfortable in the water, we will help you achieve your goals. For any questions regarding swimming lessons, please contact our Aquatics Director, Janelle, by email at email@example.com.
- Lap Swim Etiquette – Quick friendly reminder that all lanes designated for lap swimming are only for continuous lap swimming. For all information regarding pool etiquette, please view the sign against the women’s locker room.
Bay Club Gateway | Pickleball Lessons Now Available
Ever wanted to pick up Pickleball? Want to improve your game? We are now offering individual and semi-private lessons. Email Courtney.Patterson@bayclubs.com to schedule your lesson today!
Bay Club Gateway | Private Events
The weather is perfect this time of year at Gateway, one of the best places in the city to host birthday parties and corporate team-building events. Let us do the work for you and plan your kiddo’s birthday party, and organize a pickleball event or tennis clinic with your coworkers. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our poolside offerings.
Bay Club Financial District | Bagel Thursdays
Start your day bright and early with complimentary bagels in the Lobby.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Daily Challenge Court
Looking to meet more playing partners? Check out our daily challenge court offerings and sign up ahead of time on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Pickleball and Pastries
Every Wednesday morning
Join our group of players and enjoy some yummy goodies.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Meet the Club Manager
First Tuesday of the Month | 9:00 am
Join our Club Manager, Michael Lofberg, for coffee and to discuss Club happenings.
What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club South San Francisco | Sunday Challenge Court
Sundays | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Weston Reese hosts Round Robin rotational doubles play.
Save the Dates
Bay Club San Francisco | Beksan Designs Trunk Show
Join us for a trunk show featuring the latest jewelry from Beksan Designs.
Bay Club San Francisco | Basketball and Beer 3 x 3 Tournament
Wednesday, November 16 | 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Join us for a 3-on-3 tournament and Warriors Watch Party! Sign-Up here to secure your spot. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Bay Club San Francisco | Paint and Pinot
Friday, November 18
Relax with a glass of wine while creating your masterpiece.
Bay Club Gateway | Holiday Camps
Gateway is hosting half-day and full-day camps during the week of Thanksgiving as well as the weeks of Winter Break in December. Register now on Bay Club Connect under Kids Programming and select Gateway as your home club.
Facilities and Operations Update
Bay Club San Francisco | The Pool is Open
We are happy to announce that our pool at Bay Club San Francisco is now reopened and both pools are ready to use.
Bay Club South San Francisco | Ball Machine Fee Update
Beginning Tuesday, November 1, ball machine rentals will be $4 for 30 minutes or $8 for a full 1-hour booking.
Bay Club San Francisco | Parking Garage Etiquette
Please remember to place your parking slip face up on your car’s dashboard displaying your member number while you are parked in the Bay Club Parking Garage. As a reminder, members and guests using the facilities are allowed to park in the garage up to 3 hours.
Bay Club Gateway | Recreation Pool Closed
Tuesday, November 1-Sunday, November 20
Please be advised that the Recreation Pool (warm pool) at Bay Club Gateway will be closed for deck resurfacing beginning.
The Lap Pool will remain open for use during this time, as will the pool at Bay Club San Francisco. Classes and lessons will be moved to Bay Club San Francisco during this short time. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this project.
Your Courtesy and Consideration are Appreciated
We appreciate your common courtesy in the club. A few items to remember for you and your fellow members:
- We want you to enjoy all of the amenities that Bay Club has to offer, but please be mindful of water use in the showers.
- Youth ages 6 and under may use an opposite-sex locker room with an accompanying parent/guardian. Youth ages 7 and older with opposite gender parent/guardian must use the same gender locker room.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click the links below to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus