Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: October 6, 2021
We have officially settled into Fall and can’t wait for the exciting events and programming coming up this week–hello, World Squash Day festivities and Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Remember to book your spot in Brendan’s Hispanic-Heritage-inspired Zumba class this Monday night, in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month. The good times await!
World Squash Day Celebration
Please join us this Saturday, October 9 from 11:00 am-3:00 pm as we celebrate World Squash Day.
- Beginners’ Intro Clinic | Complimentary | 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Beginners’ & Intermediate Open Play | Round Robin | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Book Your Complimentary Fitness Session
We have loved welcoming so many new members to our clubs recently. Did you know that new members receive a complimentary session that consists of a 50-minute fitness assessment? This is an opportunity to evaluate your current fitness level and establish a baseline that will provide the trainer with important information for program design. To narrow the search for the right trainer, please reach out to our Fitness Manager Michael at email@example.com.
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. Clinics continue throughout the school year and vary by location. To view the schedule and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club Gateway
- Saturday, October 9 | Masters Swim | 9:30 am
- Saturday, October 9 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Saturday, October 9 | Pickleball Open Play | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Sunday, October 10 | Challenge Court 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 12 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm & 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 14 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm & 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 14 | Pickleball Open Play | 5:30 pm
Bay Club San Francisco
- Saturday, October 9 | FIIGHT Full Body | 8:15 am, 9:30 am, 10:45 am
- Sunday, October 10 | Athletic Conditioning with Maurice | 11:00 am
- Monday, October 11 | Create your own Pumpkin Spice Latte in the café! Available for the season.
- Monday, October 11 | Zumba with Brendan | 6:00 pm (Plus: Latin-inspired bites and drinks to be served in the lobby after class!)
- Tuesday, October 12 | Align & Stretch | 10:30 am
- Wednesday, October 13 | Performance Cycle | 6:15 pm
- Thursday, October 14 | Barre | 12:00 pm, 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 15 | FIIGHT Hard Core (Abs) | 7:15 am, 8:15 am
Bay Club South San Francisco
Monday, October 11 | Tennis for Seniors Clinic (65+) | 9:00 am
Tuesday, October 12 | Happy Hour | 6:00 pm
Wednesday, October 13 | Pickleball and Pastries | 9:30 am
Wednesday, October 13 | Pickleball Open Play | 7:00 pm
Thursday, October 14 | Cardio Tennis | 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 14 | Adult Tennis Clinic (3.0/3.5) | 12:00 pm
- Thursday, October 14 | Adult Tennis Clinic (3.5/4.0) | 1:30 pm
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
- Pickleball Reservations: Court reservations are now available Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at Bay Club South San Francisco. New to the sport? Check out our Pickleball & Pastries events to meet new people and learn all about pickleball.
- Executive Locker Rentals: We still have a handful of Executive Lockers available at Bay Club San Francisco—but they sell out fast! Snag a personal rental locker and save the effort of transporting your items back and forth every day. Click here to fill out our interest form to reserve yours today.
- Now Hiring: We are looking for talented members to join our San Francisco Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated October 6, 2021