This Weekend at the Club: San Francisco
The Bay Club has always been an escape for families, the spot to be for some feel-good fitness, and a place for a little friendly competition on the court. Enjoy some time outside of the house this weekend and join us at the Club! Read on for a little inspiration. We can’t wait to see you!
- Saunas, Steam Rooms, and Jacuzzis: Opening Friday, May 7! Be sure to schedule yourself some extra time at the Club so you can enjoy these amenities.
- Bay Club Café: Opening May 3! Come by and get a cup of coffee, a snack, or your favorite smoothie.
- Personal Training: If you’re new to training, we have one-on-one and small group sessions available. If you already have a pre-paid training package, we’ve extended the expiration date to June 30, 2021. And if you use at least one session by June 30, we’ll be happy to extend even further out to December 31, 2021.
- Swim School and Swim Team: Enrollment is now open on Bay Club Connect for May Swim School and Swim Team! Contact Bobby at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Featured Programming This Weekend:
Bay Club San Francisco
Boombox Sunday with Rae Studios | Sunday, May 2
- Barre Mat Bootcamp with Jessica – 9:00 am
- BollyX with Chandni and Shruthi – 10:00 am
- Cardio Hip Hop with Jeremy – 11:00 am
Spaces are limited, RSVP on Bay Club Connect
Bay Club Gateway
- Tennis Challenge Courts | Friday, April 30 from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Masters Swim | Saturday, May 1 at 9:30 am
- Tennis Challenge Court | Saturday, May 1 at 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm
- Pickleball Open Play | Saturday, May 1 from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Tennis Challenge Court | Sunday, May 2 at 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm
- Pickleball Open Play | Sunday, May 2 from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Visit Bay Club Connect for the full list of programming. Want to bring a friend? Please use this link to register one guest for one of the events above. See you at the Club!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated April 30, 2021