Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: August 20, 2021
I hope you’ve made some memories this summer under the sun at the Gateway pool deck or breaking a sweat on Bay Club San Francisco’s recently renovated rooftop fitness experience. Now that it’s almost fall, it’s time to bring the excitement indoors: welcome back, Bay Club Financial District, which reopens September 7. And don’t forget to grab your boxing gloves and check out the exciting new high-intensity class, FIIGHT, created by and launched at Bay Club San Francisco.
Proof of Vaccinations Required to Enter Club
Beginning today, August 20, all Bay Club members ages 12 and up must provide one-time proof of being fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks after your second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine) upon entering a club’s indoor facilities. Your guests must show proof every time they visit. Acceptable forms of proof are:
- a physical copy of your Vaccination Record Card (CRC) from the CDC
- a picture of your Vaccination Record Card on your phone
- a digital vaccine card issued by the State of California (available by going to https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov)
- an approved app, such as CLEAR HealthPass, CommonPass, or VaxYes (these must be accompanied by a photo ID)
A negative COVID-19 test result will not be considered as proof. The Bay Club will not make or store a copy of your vaccination card; we will simply record that you provided proof. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we join together to stem the tide against the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future, and we will continue to monitor State and County safety updates. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Complimentary Training Session for New Members: Included in your membership is a complimentary session that consists of a 50-minute fitness assessment. This is an opportunity to establish your current fitness level and establish a baseline that will provide the trainer with important information for program design. To narrow the search for the right trainer, please reach out to our Fitness Manager Michael at email@example.com.
- Last Week of Summer Camp: Our fully outdoor tennis and swim club at Bay Club Gateway is the perfect environment for your kiddos to finish summer strong! Connect with the Camp team at firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up in Bay Club Connect. Camp runs through August 27.
- We’re Hiring: We’re looking for talented members to join our San Francisco Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- FIIGHT at Bay Club San Francisco: Our newest signature boxing and HIIT class is not only fun and high energy but also an incredible full-body workout. Take a look at what this class is all about here, and register for classes today on Bay Club Connect.
- Executive Locker Rentals: We still have a handful of Executive Lockers available at Bay Club San Francisco—but they sell out fast! Snag a personal rental locker and save the effort of transporting your items back and forth every day. Click here to fill out our interest form to reserve yours today.
- Junior Academy: This popular program is ramping up for the Fall at Bay Club Gateway and Bay Club South San Francisco! Enroll your child in after-school and weekend tennis programming with our talented pros. Email Jason at email@example.com with inquiries.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club San Francisco – New classes!
- Saturday, August 21: Zumba with Brendan | 9:00 am
- Saturday, August 21: FIIGHT with Lilo | 9:30 am & 10:45 am
- Sunday, August 22: FIIGHT with David | 8:15 am, 9:30 am & 10:45 am
- Monday, August 23: Zumba with Andres | 1:00 pm
- Monday, August 23: TRX Bootcamp with David | 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 24: Barre with Hillary | 12:00 pm & 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 25: Vinyasa Yoga with Jessica | 8:00 am
- Wednesday, August 25: Performance Cycle with Sarah | 6:15 pm
- Thursday, August 26: Member Happy Hour | 5:00 pm
- Friday, August 27: Round Robin on the Squash Courts | 5:00 pm
Bay Club Gateway
- Saturday, August 21: Pickleball Open Play | 12:00 pm
- Sunday, August 22: Cardio Tennis | 9:00 am, 10:00 am & 12:00 pm
- Thursday, August 26: Pickleball and Pinot | 5:30 pm
- Thursday, August 26: Advanced Cardio Tennis | 7:30 pm
Bay Club South San Francisco
- Wednesday, August 25: Pickleball and Pastries | 9:30 am
- Wednesday, August 25: Cardio Tennis | 7:00 pm
- Thursday, August 26: Cardio Tennis | 10:00 am
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated August 20, 2021