Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: August 27, 2021
Summer’s sliding to the finish line, but there’s no slowing down in activities here at the Club. With new lessons to take and new leagues forming, there’s something for everyone. Join us this last weekend of August, and mark your calendars for our upcoming Labor Day events. We love having you around!
- Complimentary Training Session for New Members: Included in your membership is a complimentary session that consists of a 50-minute fitness assessment. This is an opportunity to establish your current fitness level and establish a baseline that will provide the trainer with important information for program design. To narrow the search for the right trainer, please reach out to our Fitness Manager Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basketball Leagues: Basketball leagues and programs begin in September. If you’re interested in participating, email Grey at email@example.com.
- FIIGHT at Bay Club San Francisco: Our newest signature boxing and HIIT class is not only fun and high energy but also an incredible full-body workout. Take a look at what this class is all about here, and register for classes today on Bay Club Connect.
- Executive Locker Rentals: We still have a handful of Executive Lockers available at Bay Club San Francisco—but they sell out fast! Snag a personal rental locker and save the effort of transporting your items back and forth every day. Click here to fill out our interest form to reserve yours today.
- Junior Academy: This popular program is ramping up for the Fall at Bay Club Gateway and Bay Club South San Francisco! Enroll your child in after-school and weekend tennis programming with our talented pros. Email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club San Francisco—New Classes!
- Power Pilates with Kirstin | Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:15 am
- LIFT with Andres | Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 11:30 am and 12:30 pm
- Performance Cycle with Sarah | Wednesdays at 6:15 pm
- FIIGHT with Olivia | Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 pm and 6:45 pm
- Zumba with Brendan | Saturdays at 9:00 am
Bay Club Gateway
- Saturday, August 28 | Pickleball Open Play | 12:00 pm
- Sunday, August 29 | Cardio Tennis | 9:00 am, 10:00 am & 12:00 pm
- Thursday, September 2 | Pickleball and Pinot | 5:30 pm
- Thursday, September 2 | Advanced Cardio Tennis | 7:30 pm
- Friday, September 3 | Happy Hour and Free Guest Friday | 5:00—7:00 pm
Bay Club South San Francisco
- Wednesday, September 1 | Pickleball and Pastries | 9:30 am
- Wednesday, September 1 | Cardio Tennis | 7:00 pm
- Thursday, September 2 | Cardio Tennis | 10:00 am
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Kristina at email@example.com for more information.
Proof of Vaccination Required to Access Indoor Club Facilities
Beginning Friday, August 20, at Bay Club San Francisco, all Bay Club members ages 12 and up must provide one-time proof of being fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks after completing the entire recommended series of vaccination, usually one or two doses) upon entering a club’s indoor facilities. Your guests must show proof every time they visit. Acceptable forms of proof are:
- a physical copy of your Vaccination Record Card (CRC) from the CDC
- a picture of your Vaccination Record Card on your phone
- a digital vaccine card issued by the State of California (available by going to https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov)
- an approved app, such as CLEAR HealthPass, CommonPass, or VaxYes (these must be accompanied by a photo ID)
A negative COVID-19 test result will not be considered as proof. The Bay Club will simply record that you provided proof at this time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we join together to stem the tide against the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future, and we will continue to monitor State and County safety updates. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated August 27, 2021