Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: September 3, 2021
Celebrate the end of Summer with us poolside and courtside this Labor Day weekend at Bay Club Gateway. Then, help us welcome in the Fall this week with brand new fitness classes and instructors, youth programming, and after-school activities. And don’t forget to grab your boxing gloves and check out the exciting new HIIT Class, FIIGHT, created and launched at Bay Club San Francisco.
- Basketball Leagues: If you’re interested in participating in our fall basketball league, fill out this brief form. Look for details coming soon! If you have questions, email Grey at email@example.com.
- After-School Programming: Tennis and Aquatics after-school programs are about to begin! Browse our fun and diverse weekday and weekend offerings on Bay Club Connect.
- Executive Locker Rentals: We still have a handful of Executive Lockers available at Bay Club San Francisco—but they sell out fast! Snag a personal rental locker and save the effort of transporting your items back and forth every day. Click here to fill out our interest form to reserve yours today.
- Café Update: Bay Club San Francisco’s café will be closing for the season, but you can still enjoy complimentary Peet’s Coffee until 11:00 am daily, and beverages and snacks will continue to be offered at the front desk. Stay tuned for more updates in the weeks ahead.
- Now Hiring: We are looking for talented members to join our San Francisco Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Intro to Tennis at Bay Club Gateway
Join us for this 4-week program beginning Monday, September 6. Eager to learn a fun and exciting new sport? This is where your tennis journey begins. Our professional staff will teach you technique, strategy and fit you for the perfect tennis racquet. Space is limited, so secure yours today! Register by emailing Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club Gateway
- WIBIT Slide & Popsicles | Saturday, September 4 | 1:00 pm
- Pickleball Open Play | Saturday, September 4 | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Master’s Swim | Saturday, September 4 | 9:30 am
- Challenge Court | Saturday, September 4 | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Challenge Court | Sunday, September 5 | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- WIBIT Slide & Popsicles | Sunday, September 5 | 1:00 pm
- Pickleball and Pastries | Monday, September 6 | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Labor Day Sip & Soak Happy Hour | Monday, September 6 | 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Pickleball and Pinot | Thursday, September 9 | 5:30 pm
Bay Club San Francisco
- Power Pilates with Kirsten | Mondays, and Wednesdays | 7:15 pm-8:05 pm
- LIFT with Andres | Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays | 11:30 am and 12:30 pm
- New! Performance Cycle with Sarah | Wednesdays | 6:15 pm
- Yoga with Ginger (Welcome back!) | Tuesdays | 12:00 pm
- FIIGHT with Olivia | Tuesdays and Thursdays | 5:30 pm and 6:45 pm
- New! Power Yoga with Mark | Tuesdays | 5:15 pm
- Yoga Flow with Mark | Fridays | 12:30 pm
- New! Zumba with Brendan | Saturdays | 9:00 am
Bay Club South San Francisco
- Junior UTR Doubles Tournament | Monday, September 6 | 10:00 am
- Pickleball and Pastries | Wednesday, September 8 | 9:30 am
- Cardio Tennis | Wednesday, September 8 | 7:00pm
- Cardio Tennis | Thursday, September 9 | 10:00 am
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Financial District Update
We can’t wait to welcome our members back to Bay Club Financial District. At this time, the Club will remain temporarily closed until the surrounding community has returned more to the area. Bay Club Financial District members continue to have full access to Bay Club San Francisco while the Club remains closed. We will continue to update you on our reopening plans.
Marissa Tries Golf
On the newest episode of our ongoing video series, Marissa Tries, our fearless VP of Brand Marketing dares to go where she has never gone before: a golf course! Pairing up for lessons with Golf Pro Alex Franklin, Marissa visits the lush greens of Bay Club StoneTree. Will she hit a hole-in-one? Tune in here to find out.
Court Sport Bookings
As a reminder, you can now book courts directly from Bay Club Connect. We’ve eliminated the step of having to sign in to Tennis Source, making the process quicker and more efficient! Reserve your court, invite a friend to join you, and register for racquet sport events—all from one place! You’ll also enjoy the more modern look/feel and easy-to-use interface. Click here to watch our how-to video.
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Kristina at email@example.com for more information.
Proof of Vaccination Required to Access Indoor Club Facilities
At Bay Club San Francisco, all Bay Club members ages 12 and up must provide one-time proof of being fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks after completing the entire recommended series of vaccination, usually one or two doses) upon entering a club’s indoor facilities. Your guests must show proof every time they visit. Acceptable forms of proof are:
- a physical copy of your Vaccination Record Card (CRC) from the CDC
- a picture of your Vaccination Record Card on your phone
- a digital vaccine card issued by the State of California (available by going to https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov)
- an approved app, such as CLEAR HealthPass, CommonPass, or VaxYes (these must be accompanied by a photo ID)
A negative COVID-19 test result will not be considered as proof. The Bay Club will simply record that you provided proof at this time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we join together to stem the tide against the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines
Per the latest County mandate, all individuals are required to wear masks while indoors at the club, except while eating or drinking, actively engaged in water-based sports (e.g. swimming, swim lessons, diving), and other sports where masks create an imminent risk to health. Once water-based sports activity is completed, they should continue to wear masks in the club until exiting the facility. Please also note that our San Francisco locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect for SF County. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated September 3, 2021