Your Weekly San Francisco Club Update: September 17, 2021
Everyone’s settling into their Fall routines, and we’re so glad you have made the Club a part of yours. While Bay Club Gateway continues to thrive with social programming (don’t miss our Relax & Unwind pool party with Rae Studios this weekend!), Bay Club San Francisco is gearing up for its peak season with a robust offering of classes and new instructors.
Proof of Vaccination Required to Access Indoor Club Facilities
The Bay Club Company is proactively taking steps to help protect the health and safety of our members and associates. We will now require that all employees at each Club location provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or exception status by the end of September—and be 100% vaccinated by the end of October. This is in addition to complying with the below county mandate.
As of Friday, August 20 at Bay Club San Francisco, all Bay Club members ages 12 and up must provide one-time proof of being fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks after completing the entire recommended series of vaccination, usually one or two doses) upon entering a club’s indoor facilities. Your guests must show proof every time they visit. Acceptable forms of proof are:
- a physical copy of your Vaccination Record Card (CRC) from the CDC
- a picture of your Vaccination Record Card on your phone
- a digital vaccine card issued by the State of California (available by going to https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov)
- an approved app, such as CLEAR HealthPass, CommonPass, or VaxYes (these must be accompanied by a photo ID)
A negative COVID-19 test result will not be considered as proof. The Bay Club will simply record that you provided proof at this time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we join together to stem the tide against the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines
Per the latest County mandate, all individuals are required to wear masks while indoors at the club, except while eating or drinking, actively engaged in water-based sports (e.g. swimming, swim lessons, diving), and other sports where masks create an imminent risk to health. Once water-based sports activity is completed, they should continue to wear masks in the club until exiting the facility. Please also note that our San Francisco and Walnut Creek locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policies that have gone into effect for SF and Contra Costa counties. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Virtual Wellness Events on Instagram
It’s Wellness Weekend this Saturday, September 18, and Sunday, September 19. Millions of people the world over will focus on the 5 Pillars of Wellness: Sleep, Nutrition, Movement, Mindfulness, and Sense of Purpose. Check out the health-focused tips we’ve been posting on Instagram this week. And Bay Club will host a couple of virtual #worldwellnessweekend events on IG: a live nutrition Q&A with Certified Health Coach Molly Alliman on Saturday at 10:00 am as well as Virtual Yoga with Lawrence on Sunday at 12:00 pm. Join in on Insta!
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. It all begins this month and continues throughout the school year. Clinics vary by location. To view the offerings and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
Relax & Unwind Pool Party
Bay Club and Rae Studios present a Relax & Unwind pool party at Bay Club Gateway this Saturday, September 18 at 1:00 pm.
Happy Hour Event
Join us this Thursday, September 23 from 5:00-7:00 pm for our monthly Happy Hour at Bay Club San Francisco. Refreshments and small bites will be available.
Featured Programming This Week
Bay Club Gateway
- Saturday, September 18 | Pickleball Open Play | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Saturday, September 18 | Masters Swim | 9:30 am
- Saturday, September 18 | Challenge Court | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Saturday, September 18 | 65+ Adult Tennis Clinic | 7:00 am-8:00 am
- Saturday, September 18 | Bay Club & Rae Studios: Relax and Unwind Pool Party | 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, September 19 | Challenge Court 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday, September 19 | WIBIT Slide & Popsicles | 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 21 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm-1:00 pm and 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 22 | Adult Tennis Clinic 4.0-4.5 | 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 23 | Masters Swim | 12:30 pm-1:00 pm and 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Thursday, September 23 | Pickleball and Pinot | 5:30 pm
Bay Club San Francisco – New classes!
- Saturday, September 18 | Zumba with Brandan | 9:00 am
- Sunday, September 19 | FIIGHT | 8:15 am, 9:30 am, and 10:45 am
- Monday, September 20 | Zumba with Andres | 12:30 pm
- Monday, September 20 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 21 | Align & Stretch with Raquel | 10:30 am
- Tuesday, September 21 | Barre with Hillary | 12:00 pm and 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 21 | Power Yoga with Mark | 5:15 pm
- Wednesday, September 22 | Vinyasa Yoga with Mark | 8:00 am
- Wednesday, September 22 | Zumba with Andres | 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 22 | TRX Bootcamp with David | 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 22 | Performance Cycle with Sarah | 6:15 pm
- Thursday, September 23 | Barre with Hillary | 12:30 pm and 5:30 pm
- Friday, September 24 | FIIGHT | Hard Core (abs) with Mark | 8:15 am
- Friday, September 24 | Lift with Andres | 11:30 am
Bay Club South San Francisco
Wednesday, September 22 | Pickleball and Pastries | 9:30 am
Wednesday, September 22 | Cardio Tennis | 7:00 pm
Thursday, September 23 | Cardio Tennis | 10:00 am
Thursday, September 23 | Adult Tennis Clinic (3.0/3.5) | 12:00 pm-1:30 pm
Thursday, September 23 | Adult Tennis Clinic (3.5/4.0) | 1:30 pm-3:00 pm
To reserve your space in any of these events, visit Bay Club Connect.
- 3-on-3 Basketball Leagues: If you’re interested in participating in our fall basketball league, fill out this brief form. Look for details coming soon! If you have questions, email Grey at email@example.com.
- Pickleball Reservations: Court reservations are now available Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at Bay Club South San Francisco. New to the sport? Check out our Pickleball & Pastries events to meet new people and learn all about pickleball.
- Executive Locker Rentals: We still have a handful of Executive Lockers available at Bay Club San Francisco—but they sell out fast! Snag a personal rental locker and save the effort of transporting your items back and forth every day. Click here to fill out our interest form to reserve yours today.
- Now Hiring: We are looking for talented members to join our San Francisco Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Court Sport Bookings
As a reminder, you can now book courts directly from Bay Club Connect. We’ve eliminated the step of having to sign in to Tennis Source, making the process quicker and more efficient! Reserve your court, invite a friend to join you, and register for racquet sport events—all from one place! You’ll also enjoy the more modern look/feel and easy-to-use interface. Click here to watch our how-to video.
Bay Club Financial District Update
We can’t wait to welcome our members back to Bay Club Financial District. At this time, the Club will remain temporarily closed until the surrounding community has returned more to the area. Bay Club Financial District members continue to have full access to Bay Club San Francisco while the Club remains closed. We will continue to update you on our reopening plans.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated September 17, 2021