Important Updates from Your Club: San Francisco
As you plan your next visit to the Club, you’ll be excited to hear that general club reservations are no longer required–so drop on in whenever you can and stay for as long as you want! We look forward to seeing you.
Locker rooms are open! We hope you’ve enjoyed having the convenience of these spaces available, and expect steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools to reopen soon.
More of What’s Happening in the San Francisco Campus:
- Extended Hours | Bay Club San Francisco is now open 6:00 am-8:00 pm Monday-Friday, and 8:00 am-2:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Complimentary Coffee Service | Coffee is available every morning in Bay Club San Francisco’s café. Enjoy!
- Connect Reservation System | Reservations are no longer required. Come on down!
- Pickleball & Pinot | Bay Club Gateway | Thursdays, 5:30-7:00 pm | Play the fastest-growing sport and enjoy a glass of wine. It’s the perfect pairing!
- Squash Round Robin | Bay Club San Francisco | Fridays, 5:00-7:00 pm | They’re back! Join us for this weekly member favorite.
Interested in attending one of our upcoming events? Simply reply to this email! We’d love for you to bring a friend, too!
As always, should you have any questions or feedback, drop me a note regarding your latest visit to the Club. We appreciate your membership and look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
San Francisco Campus
Updated April 12, 2021