Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: August 20, 2021
We hope you’ve made some wonderful memories this summer here at the Club: swimming, sunning, doing yoga, dancing Zumba. Join us for more of the activities you love while the summer season moves into its final stretch. And get ready for more great programming this fall! We can’t wait to see you around the Club this week.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Bay Club Santa Monica has reopened—and is better than ever!
It’s a brand-new experience at Bay Club Santa Monica now that our multi-million dollar renovation is now complete! The Club has reopened with all of your favorite amenities—including brand new men’s and women’s locker rooms. We hope you come and experience it for yourself soon. Our new operating hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am-6:00 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 7:00 am-3:00 pm
Tour de Pier Fundraiser Event
The Bay Club is proud to be a partner of the 9th Annual Tour de Pier, a unique fundraising event that brings stationary cycling to the gorgeous outdoors of Manhattan Beach—or virtually from home. This year’s event takes place on Sunday, September 12 (plus a night ride the evening prior). To learn more and sign up, click here. Thank you for your support!
Session blocks are no longer required. To make a reservation, please visit Bay Club Connect. Reserve up to 3 hours per day based on availability. Booking can be made up to 5 days in advance, and drop-ins will be accommodated if capacity allows. Please see our extended hours below:
- Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-1:30 pm (6 weeks to 5 years old)
- Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am-1:30 pm (6 weeks to 12 years old)
Fitness and Hospitality
- Pickleball: This popular sport is easy to learn and, oh, so fun. We have reconfigured the lines to accommodate one official full-sized court. Reservations can be made on the half basketball court via Bay Club Connect. We supply the paddles and balls at the Welcome Desk. Experience pickleball fever!
- Connect Business Suites: Sometimes you have to juggle work with play. Luckily, our fully-equipped Connect Business Suites are now available for members to make working remotely more convenient. Reservations can be made on Bay Club Connect for up to 2 hours per day.
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club Community, and we look forward to seeing you this week!
Vice President, General Manager
Los Angeles Campus
Updated August 20, 2021