Your Weekly Manhattan Country Club Update: January 10, 2022
Need some extra motivation to stay on top of your New Year’s resolutions? No worries—that’s why we’re here! Come to the Clubs this week and immerse yourself in exercise classes, hit the courts, mingle with your fellow members as you reach your goals together. We’re also excited about the first long weekend of 2022: join us for Martin Luther King Jr. Day next Monday, January 17.
Food & Beverage Events
Bring your family & friends and gather for some yummy food and drinks. For more information on the below events, email Rosie at email@example.com or inquire at the Welcome Desk. Please make a dinner reservation to attend.
Happy Hour Specials | Join us on Thursday, January 13, for some incredible bites and sips at great prices, including al pastor tacos ($10), carne asada nachos ($18), BBQ lettuce wraps ($14), chicken tortilla soup ($13), and more. And you won’t want to miss the Smoky Paloma cocktail for just $14!
Family Bingo Night: Wednesday, January 19 | It’s our New Year edition where everyone’s a winner! Sign up on Bay Club Connect or by calling (310) 546-5656 ext. 211.
- Surf & Turf Dinner: Let’s welcome the return of our dinner parties! Join us on Saturday, January 22, for a delicious surf & turf pairing! $85++ per person (served family-style). Reservations are required.
- Wines to Ring in the New Year | Missed out on our Stock Your Cellar event? Don’t Worry! We’ve got you covered with great selections of amazing wines for your next get-together. Email Rosie at the above email address for details.
New Menu Items
At the Restaurant:
– New England Clam Chowder $14 | Yukon potatoes, sweet corn, smoked bacon, chive oil
– Kabocha Squash Hummus $16 | pomegranate, chermoula pepitas, crudité, lavash
– Shaved Brussels Salad $14 | gala apples, shaved almonds, dried Turkish apricots, Dijon vinaigrette
– Marinated Beets $11 | toasted almonds, Cara Cara oranges, goat cheese, candy-striped beets, watercress
At the Pool Bar & Grill:
– Croissant BLTA $13 | Hass avocado, smoked bacon, Roma tomato, bibb lettuce, garlic aioli
– Mediterranean Hummus Wrap $14 | goat cheese, pepperoncini, olives, cucumber, tomato
– Patty Melt $18 | toasted rye, caramelized onions & mushrooms, cheddar, swiss, dill pickles, Dijonaisse
– Atlantic Salmon Burger $18 | shredded napa cabbage, red onion, tomato, bibb lettuce, lemon-caper aioli
– Grilled Steak Burrito $17 | marinated flank steak, Spanish rice, pico de gallo, sour cream & guacamole
– Shrimp Cobb Salad $15 | blackened shrimp, egg, avocado, corn, bacon, cherry tomato, chipotle dressing
– Baby Arugula Salad $13 | fuji apples, goat cheese, candied walnuts, champagne vinaigrette
– Grilled Chicken Tortilla Soup $10 | sweet corn, black beans, cheddar, sour cream, tortilla strips
Ring in 2022 with a Personal Trainer
We are so thrilled to have new personal trainers ready to keep our members happy and healthy. Single sessions and packages are available. Simply click here to get in touch with our fitness team, or contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Family Programming Director, Taylor, is hard at work creating excitement and fun for our littlest members! Take a look at what we have planned for our kids this week.
Mini Scientist Night: Saturday, January 15, from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm. Calling all budding preschool scientists! We are hosting another round of scientific discovery for those ages 2-6. Dinner will be served.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day Camp: We’ll be hosting a single-day camp when school is out on Monday, January 17. Campers will get a little taste of what’s to come for Summer Camps 2022! All single-day camps are for ages 2-12 years old and run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Guests are welcome! Space is limited. Register on Bay Club Connect.
Movie Night Sonic: Saturday, January 22, from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm in the Ballroom. Come out for a speedy movie adventure featuring our favorite blue hedgehog–Sonic! This movie is great fun for all ages. Dinner and popcorn will be served. Kids can bring their own small, one- or two-person tent or reserve their own at the Club.
Magic Night: Saturday, January 29, from 5:30 pm-8:00 pm. Magic is in the air! Our wonderful magician will be making an appearance. Don’t miss him before he vanishes into thin air! This spectacular event will be open for kids ages 4-12 and dinner will be served. Register on Bay Club Connect.
Preschool Now in Session: We have a few spots left! Register your 2-5-year-olds by emailing Taylor at email@example.com.
From swim team to water polo to swim lessons, our pool is full of energy! Click here for the complete pool schedule. Questions? Contact our Aquatics Director, Kyle, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Junior Guard Preparatory Class | Beginning January 14
Junior Guards testing is around the corner! We provide endurance-based workouts for ages 9+ and strive to help each and every child to reach their goal times. Our Aquatics Director, Kyle, has a 99% success rate per season. This program provides swimmers with increased endurance and stronger technique as well as developing their upper body strength. Practice days and times: Fridays from 5:30 pm-6:30 pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am-12:00 pm. To register, contact Kyle at his email address above.
Junior UTR Leagues: On Saturday, January 15, we’ll be hosting another UTR singles tournament for junior players ages 9+. This is a great way to practice match play while earning a UTR rating (which is helpful for those wanting to play in high school or college in the future!). Create an account on the UTR website and then join our league here. Questions? Contact our Tennis Director, Spencer, at email@example.com.
Wilson Demo Night: On Friday, January 21, we’ll be hosting a Wilson Racquet Demo Night! This complimentary event allows attendees to try out the newest and most popular Wilson racquets. And don’t miss our round-robin play during the event from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm. Sign up on TopDog.
Pickleball Leagues 2022: Everyone loves Pickleball! While our latest season of leagues has begun, there’s always room for subs! Register now on TopDog, then email Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the division you’re interested in. This season runs through February 18.
January Club Perk
There’s a delicious twist to your January Bay Club Perk. We’re partnering with Thrive Market to get organic groceries in your kitchen without you overpaying for them. Thrive has a wide selection of vegan, keto, and gluten-free goodies as well as basic staples. When you sign up for delivery, you’ll receive 40% off your first order + a FREE gift! All you need to do is click here and sign up. Bon appétit!
Hours of Operation:
Club Hours: 6:00 am–9:00 pm daily
Poolside Bar and Grill: Monday-Sunday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Terrace Restaurant: Tuesday-Saturday 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- You can reach Member Services directly at (310) 546-5656 x 100.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on the premises without prior authorization by Club Management. Violation of this policy could result in membership termination.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult while on club premises, unless the child is a member of the Ambassadors Club.
- Lot parking is reserved for members only. Should you have a guest arriving to enjoy the club with you, please connect with our Welcome Desk staff. They will be happy to provide parking information for your guest(s).
- Please park in Bay Club marked spots only. Numbered spaces are for office tenants only.
- For security purposes, all members and guests must enter through the main entrance for check-in. Failure to register guests will result in a $50 nonregistered guest fee.
If you love it, don’t leave it! Theft can happen in a matter of seconds and we must all do our part to protect ourselves and our belongings. Be aware of your surroundings and don’t leave your belongings exposed or unattended. Please alert management of anything unusual. The club will have extra staffing in place both at club entrances and within the locker rooms to assist. Please help us help you and stay alert.
– Do not share your locker digital code
– When entering your code, cover it so others cannot see the code
– Ensure that your locker is locked and secure; do not just place your items in an unlocked locker
– Do not bring valuables to the club or leave in your vehicle during your visit
– If you see anything suspicious, alert club staff
Ever envisioned having your own personal, private locker? A locker exclusively for your use only? Where you can stash your gear without toting it to and from home all the time? Well, now you can have one! We have Executive Lockers available on a month-to-month basis. Contact Blanca at email@example.com for more information.
Smile for the Camera
To protect you and your membership, all members will be required to have a photo linked to their Bay Club Connect account by February 1, 2022. Your friends at the front desk would be happy to take your photo now and add it to your membership profile. Starting February 1, 2022, you will also have the option to take your own photo from your phone and upload to your account in the Connect App. This photo will be used to verify your identity at the Bay Club’s front desk. Details on how to upload your photo in Connect coming soon!
See you at the Club!
Executive Vice President
Los Angeles Campus
Updated January 10, 2022